Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

travelling home last night - xfm

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
was anyone listening? about 1.30?

my brother was dj'ing, and did us a shout-out and bigged up charlton's win and their fans for travelling up there and laughed at man u's loss, and was asking people to text in what they have learnt in the last 24 hours, rothko from the back of my car text in that he learnt chesterfield was very cold.

anyway the brother read it all out, and mentioned us, and said that we made it hard work, but then someone text in saying that charlton hadn't reached this round before so it didn't matter it was cold
initials were j.c....

anyone on this site?

Comments

• 1.30?
    nope, was home by then. :-)
  • got in at 2. had to go woolwich, charlton, lee, then sidcup!
  • Im struggling now... starting to feel very very sleepy.
  • I was very sleepy at 6am this morning. Managed to drive my way through this am's meetings. Now had lunch and feel very very sleepyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • yes killer carbs at lunch has not worked!! and i didnt have to get up as early as you and shag.
  • Just scoffed two bananas and a can of red bull, staying with it just.
  • i feel fine!!

got up at 6.45ish this am, nice brisk walk to sidcup station, which i haven't done for yonks, and feel fine at the mo, not had lunch yet and have mortgage meeting at 3.15. bring it oooooooon.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]yes killer carbs at lunch has not worked!! and i didnt have to get up as early as you and shag.

My God but you can read a lot into one post. If 1905 did manage to get up that early and then shag - fair play to the big man.
  • lol!!! whoops.
  • Flagging as well now , plus I'm not having a great fcuking day does nt help
  • Sponsored links:

• is that because your chesterfield boss is making you suffer on purpose?
  • hahaha no its all my own doing !

He's been alright really , obviously gutted though

Me and my southend mate on the desk have been discussing the next round though in loud voices
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]yes killer carbs at lunch has not worked!! and i didnt have to get up as early as you and shag.

Curbit this ones had me rolling about my office with cramp! spat out me tea and all sorts! Gold, comedy gold. lolol
  • ive just gone bright red.
  • Me too!! But i am 'red' always, well ginner!

Anyway B, cheers for that, i am not well today and that made me laugh so much i nearly snotted on me keyboard!
  • oh beautiful.
    ill keep that thought with me!
  • Yeah sorry B most unlike me to discuss things like that in public!
  • not sure the woman was best pleased when I got out of the sausagemobil to see it drive off and realise me keys were still in the car , think she got her own back on me by going to work leaving me to get up on me day off and meet les in lewisham at 08.50 on me day off .

Still I feel alright now having slept all day.
  • i've just sat in a mortgage meeting for over 2 hours. Now i'm tired.
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i've just sat in a mortgage meeting for over 2 hours. Now i'm tired.

Now that's enough to send anyone to sleep!!!!!!

2 hours!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• tired ?? started work at 7.30am, and still here....
  • did you get home at 2.30am and have 4.5 hours sleep??

i'm still here tho! surely its pub time for you

stan> tell me about it. all sorted tho......we think!
  • It's pub time for me - hic!