Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hello,everyone I am from China

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
Hello everyone ,I am from China.I am a fan of Charlton and ZZ.I love football very much and Charlton is my favourite.I know there are so many people love ZZ in Charlton.A lot of people are curious about Chinese football and ZZ.Since we are all the fans of Charton and ZZ,I want to answer questions about Chinese football and ZZ to help more people know Chinese football and ZZ well.

Comments

• Options
    got any dvd's?
  • Options
    Do you know zizi-fans?

I know this is unlikely considering you have a population of 2 billion or something but you never know.
  • Options
    I would like to know more about ZZ and Confucius' ideas of order. Does it affect his game in a positive or negative way?
  • Options
    Greetings if you are geninuine ;-)
  • Options
    Get your whole country to support Charlton that what upset Man Utd also with Jordon slumping down in a corner somewhere.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Greetings if you are geninuine ;-)
    I didn't understand that, let alone him!
  • Options
    he he
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Al the Addick[/cite]got any dvd's?[/quote]

why people always talk about DVDs? Did zizi bring a lot of DVDs from China?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Al the Addick[/cite]got any dvd's?[/quote]
    Sorry,I can not understand what is your meaning.
  • Options
    Dont worry about it ZZ go go go its old english humour.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    could be worse though!
  • Options
    I went out with a Chinese girl once...

I asked her for a 69 and she said "I'm not cooking this time of night"....
  • Options
    I'm 5 ft 7".

That makes me pretty big in China.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Do you know zizi-fans?

I know this is unlikely considering you have a population of 2 billion or something but you never know.[/quote]
    Zizi-fans is a person?China has a population of 1.3 billion,so maybe I do not know him or her.But what is important is that we are all love zizi and Charlton.
  • Options
    Have you got any more of him?
  • Options
    Greetings ZZ go go go and Fei, welcome to our site.

ZZ is very popular here and is playing excellent at the moment.

Behave the rest of you.
  • Options
    Why does ZZ have Zhi Zhen on his shirt when he plays in China and Zhen Zhi on his Charlton shirt? If you are really from China you will be able to tell me.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]I would like to know more about ZZ and Confucius' ideas of order. Does it affect his game in a positive or negative way?[/quote]
    I think maybe Confucius' ideas has an effect on every Chinese.
  • Options
    [cite]I think maybe Confucius' ideas has an effect on every Chinese.

I know that every Chinese has an effect on me...
  • Options
    Happy new year zz agogo.

The rat isn't it ?
    Handy that,as it's in over half of the dishes on the lotus's(my local) menu.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Al the Addick[/cite]got any dvd's?

I saw this post about 20 minutes ago and have only just composed myself to type.

LOL. Brilliant
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Dippenhall[/cite]Why does ZZ have Zhi Zhen on his shirt when he plays in China and Zhen Zhi on his Charlton shirt? If you are really from China you will be able to tell me.[/quote]
    Zheng is his family name;Zhi is his given name.In China we call him Zhengzhi(郑Zheng智Zhi).In China family name is at first,while in English people usually put family name at last.I think in the international games, the name order is put in the formal English way.But maybe zizi want to Charton fans in England can call him Zheng Zhi as the way of his Chinese fans but not Zhi zheng,so Zheng Zhi is on his Charlton shirt .
    郑is a Chinese character which is prounced as Zheng,智is a Chinese character which is prounced as Zhi
  • Options
    ahhh i zhi...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]ahhh i zhi...[/quote]
    ???
  • Options
    Lot of disappointing posts on this thread. Thought all the neanderthals were at Millwall.

Welcome to the site ZZ go go go.
  • Options
    "Lot of disappointing posts on this thread. Thought all the neanderthals were at Millwall."

I agree, I am slightly embarrassed by it.
  • Options
    zz and the gang

I think you will find that the ZZ apreciation society has stretched right over SE7 .

The guy has bags of skill heart and effort IMHO and has the makings of a real player in the premier league when we go up.

What sort of coverage does ZZ get over in china and do Charlton have a following out there since he joined us
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: CHG[/cite]"Lot of disappointing posts on this thread. Thought all the neanderthals were at Millwall."

I agree, I am slightly embarrassed by it.[/quote]
    me too
  • Options
    Nice to have you with us ZZ go go go.

You must start a Chinese CAFC Fan Club - if there hasn't been one setup already.

ZZ is a GREAT player over here. ( Not everyone agrees on this though, so just ignore posts by the blind section of our fans).
    Having just played 3 games across two continents last week, he was still in great shape on Friday night for us.
    I hope we can keep him for next season!
  • Options
    Yeah, on a football note I think ZZ is fantastic. What coverage do Charlton get in China?