Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So what did I miss on Friday then?

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
Thanks to the Inspector and Buckshee for the text updates, seems I missed a good night in sunny SE7!

Comments

• Options
    Pub Incompetence, Drunken Lifers, Wingeing Warnock, Quality committed football oh & a Home win.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Pub Incompetence, Drunken Lifers, Wingeing Warnock, Quality committed football oh & a Home win.

Not to mention Golfaddick is gutted...
  • Options
    Halford is useless, ZZ, usual rubbish, two flukey goals from Varney off his bum and his knee and the first was never a free kick.

Mark Hudson hurt his studs when Varney went into him with both ankles. (has anyone seen a video of this? Should Varney be banned?)

Palace had about 56k fans who all stayed to the very end and sang all the time.

The Police kept a low profile.

Mr Jordan and Mr Varney were seen staggering out of Bartrams at about 3.00am, both tired and emotional, slurring "you are best friend, you are"

Otherwise nothing much.
  • Options
    Very good Henry
  • Options
    I have it upon very good authority that I was seen behaving myself all night, I could not possibloy comment on these rumours, as I dont remember being there, I was at home washing my hair (singular)
  • Options
    I heard you have dyed it orange....
  • Options
    There was something about a few palace fans going running with load of Charlton, presume that's training for the marathon - making the most of being able to run a bit of the course while they were in town.
  • Options
    I was sober and must have hit my head as i dont remeber too much of the afternoon.

but you missed a cracking last 10 mins in the 2nd half (sorry only memory i have of the game concusion dont u know)