Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

All hail Zheng Zhi

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
The fella is playing in a country and culture that is the complete opposite to what he knows. He played a game just two days ago on the other side of the world.

He wasn't outstanding tonight, but he was still very good. Stood up and delivered when it was needed, and that will do for me.

Well done ZZ

Comments

• Options
    Got Ambrose out of trouble when he lost it and it was one on one
  • Options
    He also took a pretty reasonable corner!
  • Options
    ZZ had a great game. Looked a class apart at times. Seemed to have so much time on the ball. Well played.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]The fella is playing in a country and culture that is the complete opposite to what he knows. He played a game just two days ago on the other side of the world.

He wasn't outstanding tonight, but he was still very good. Stood up and delivered when it was needed, and that will do for me.

Well done ZZ

Didn't see the match but I've always thought he's class. We should definately single him out for special praise song-wise. I'm sure I made a thread to this effect ages ago.
  • Options
    And denied a very good goal by a remarkable save.
  • Options
    Very nearly man of the match for me but Youga shaded it. I agree with Pete's comments though.

Good to see him clapping the fans now too.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]And denied a very good goal by a remarkable save.

Galls me to say it but that save was world class.
  • Options
    Lad done well
  • Options
    Len, agree Youga was fantastic, why we we didn't manage to score of his numerous crosses....
  • Options
    mate of mine said "how he has played three games in a week God knows".

You mean How He has played in three games recently the same as ZZ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ZZ faded in and out of the game tonight, Holland was a cut above him. Ambrose apart it was a wonderfull team effort tonight. Youga and Varney the top bananas for me though.
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: chirpy red jnr[/cite]Got Ambrose out of trouble when he lost it and it was one on one

for a young chap, you dont half talk some good sense, good on you son and detrement to your old man too. top stuff. :-)
  • Options
    ZHENG ZHI, where ever you may be... he sells dodgy D V Ds.....

Come on... have we got a better song then this yet??
    It´s funny, but the bloke must understand we´re taking this piss out out the stereotype no???????

Where´s that user ZiZi? I remember him coming up with something.......
  • Options
    He'll shoot, he'll score, he'll eat your labrador Zheng Zhi, Zheng Zhi
  • Options
    ZZ, Youga, Holland and Varney outstanding, only disspointments tonight Ambrose, Gray and Sam.
  • Options
    he's the player of the season so far for me. top class.