Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Were any Palace in Home seats?

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
I didn't see anything, but then they didn't score.
A few got a bit leary in the South Stand after our 2nd goal, looked like they wanted to go for the East, Lol!!!
We'd have smothered them with our blankets and thumped them with our flasks!

Comments

• Options
    few young en's down the end of the East certainly looked like they were enjoying themselves. Good luck to them
  • Options
    Was in the celebration suite (30th on Thursday) and it was packed full of Palace. Going to the loo I felt like the only Charlton fan in there as eveyone was talking about effing Palace. Good natured banter between both sets of fans even if they were all hooray Henries. Still went bonkers when Luke's goals flew in!!!
  • Options
    Yeah well done the lot in the East

Mot often anyone says that
  • Options
    Tht far end has very few ST holders. Was a lot of one off young lads there, I think they are sometimes known as Chavs. The sort that everyone moans about at away games. However when you are not near them but can see them winding up the Nigels, they are little beauties and you feel an overwhelming affection for them.
  • Options
    Even the West was rocking down the Jimmy Seed end!
  • Options
    Never seen the East so animated; leave the bovril at home im the future.
  • Options
    yeah, but our support was terrible, awful plastic fans, never heard us once blah blah.....
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    they kept quiet if they were about
  • Options
    It's the first time I've ever sat in another stand other than the North and the noise generated when the Covered End get going is really something. Have to admit the noise is sporadic but when you get going on a verse of VFR I definitely felt the hairs on the back of the neck stand up as well as he goose bumps.
  • Options
    Must admit, thought the atmosphere would be better than it was. Didnt really get going till we went in front.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nervous tension Southend - that's all.
  • Options
    Had a West Ham fan next to me, 'I support West ham but I effing hate palace', I said 'I effing hate West Ham to be honest mate', he moved after that.

Twat was wearing a Charlton hat an all.
  • Options
    people still wear charlton hats?
  • Options
    Only West Ham fans????
  • Options
    They couldn't fill the away-end!!