Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who had an eye on Pards?

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
Did he transgress this evening?

Comments

• Options
    i kept having a look but didn't see him cheer them... he said on ssn 'both sets of fans sang their hearts out . a cracking atmosphere'
  • Options
    I looked at him when we scored and he seemed to be punching air and getting involved in group hugs.
    Now it's all over for maybe years, let me just say I thought the Palace support was very good. More fuel to Pards South Stand fire.
  • Options
    must say did not hear them but stuck in the middle of the H block uts hard to hear anything but our own
  • Options
    He did give the Palace fans a very brief wave at the end after shaking hands with Warnock, which seemed fair enough.
  • Options
    I was in the East, nar the Covered End, and I have to say I only heard palarse on a couple of occasions. I don't think there vocal support was that good. Plus I notice as it was night game they all had to get home early to bed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite]I was in the East, nar the Covered End, and I have to say I only heard palarse on a couple of occasions. I don't think there vocal support was that good. Plus I notice as it was night game they all had to get home early to bed.

I was in the East, nearer to the Jimmy Seed and fair play to them, they did sing up. It makes for a great atmosphere to see the ground so full like that. There is something extra special about evening matches