Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wahey, Warnock back to his best

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
Ref a disgrace.....

Ref cost us the game....

Varney should of been sent off....

Ref not up to the game.....

Ref a disgrace.....

Neil my friend, there is nothing better than winning, other than winning against a bad loser !

Comments

• Options
    LOL. How predictable.
  • Options
    Ha Ha Colin W*nker at it again......

Sha la la la la la la la
  • Options
    I can't believe some of these blokes, we played them off the park for 90 minutes had probably 6 excellent chances and he says he was robbed....unbelievable. Makes it all the sweeter though. What handball was he talking about?
  • Options
    just seen colin on sky and it makes the victory even more sweeter , i mean the fact we absolutely pulverised them from start to finish barring palaces 5 mins of huff and puff that produced a back pass style shot means nothing to that twat.... oh what a great win... i feel almost optimistic again... how did palace ever go 15 games unbeaten ffs
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Nug[/cite]What handball was he talking about?

i'm guessing he thought it might've been handball as varney controlled it from grays flick on... good hope it was ha ha ha ha ha
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]just seen colin on sky and it makes the victory even more sweeter

Do you know what, i've come in, got a banging headache, feel really drained and not the happy to be honest, yet i've just watched Colin make a complete tit of himself on the telly and all of a sudden i've perked right up.

Cheers Colin, you absolute bell.
  • Options
    The one with paddy or mite have been bougherra. "Varney should have been sent off" what a load of rubbish
  • Options
    He has a point about the pen. Blatant handball from Paddy (I think) but hey.....that's football fella. Karma and all that, you reap what you sow. We tried hard and played some very good football at times. They didn't. We won. QED.
  • Options
    Is Warnock having a laugh? What a bitter, laughing stock of a man. Let me guess - he didn't see Hudson's challenge.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite] ... i feel almost optimistic again...

Well you're obviously pissed!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Walnut is right.The ref was pretty crap but palace gained more from him than we did. From where i was it looked a definate sending off for the two footed tackle on varney. How sweet that he made them pay.
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]He has a point about the pen. Blatant handball from Paddy (I think) but hey.....that's football fella. Karma and all that, you reap what you sow. We tried hard and played some very good football at times. They didn't. We won. QED.

Hey DJ - Do you and your boy take it in turns or are you on different computers in the house?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]He has a point about the pen. Blatant handball from Paddy (I think) but hey.....that's football fella. Karma and all that, you reap what you sow. We tried hard and played some very good football at times. They didn't. We won. QED.

Hey DJ - Do you and your boy take it in turns or are you on different computers in the house?
    He got laptop for Christmas. He is in bed and shouldn't have it on!!
  • Options
    i'm sober as a judge but every time we win and i think we 're gonna get a good run going we go and lose to some tripe down the bottom.... omg sheff wed next and they're a point from the relegation spots... optimism over with;-)
  • Options
    Different computers.
  • Options
    I've got to be honest, can you honestly believe they are where they are in the league ???

No doubting at all, the worst 11 to come to The Valley this season. Fair play for amassing the points they did because i can't see them getting many more if they carry on like that.
  • Options
    The ginger guys corners were the worst. They didn't get past the front post.
  • Options
    I really don't think we can critisise corners!
    Time for ZZ to take over.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]

He got laptop for Christmas. He is in bed and shouldn't have it on!!

LOL - You can let him off as we beat Palace.

Gutted I missed tonight - Still sitting at work but tonights win will be made even more sweeter than normal - Especially as my mates here will not have a clue what I'm banging on about most of the night as to why I'm in such a good mood.
  • Options
    they were so poor, ifill isn't the player who left millwall a few years back morrison was non existant and they seemed all over the shop at the back ..... maybe an off day for them but hopefully a sign of things to come for them, they were shocking
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well he wouldn't be my ideal choice.
  • Options
    It is all an urban myth about Ambrose being ginger!