Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton-Palace: Match Thread

The teams...

Charlton: Weaver; Halford, Youga, McCarthy, Bougherra; Sam, Holland, Zheng, Ambrose; Gray, Varney.

Subs: Randolph, Basey, Semedo, Iwelumo, McLeod.

Crystal Palace: Speroni, Halls, Butterfield, Hudson, Lawrence; Ifill, Derry, Watson, Danns, Morrison, Scowcroft.

Subs: Fonte, Soares, Scannell, Freedman, Kuqi.

Referee: L Probert

Comments

• Options
    The OS lists Randolph as the substitute keeper...but says this:

"After Darren Randolph sealed a loan switch to Bury earlier in the day, there is a place on the bench for Rob Elliot."

So I presume it is Rob Elliot on the bench.
  • Options
    Only one change from the defeat at Scunthorpe.
    Moo2kill not even on bench after mistake.

I´m worried about Zhi. He must be close to burning out. Pards did the same with Reidy (just before he got injured) by consistently picking him despite looking knackered.

Would have played JT with Ambrose behind the strikers, but the plonka´s "ill". Let´s hope the players are up for it!!

get stuck in lads
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: rufusisadogsname[/cite]Only one change from the defeat at Scunthorpe.

I´m worried about Zhi. He must be close to burning out. Pards did the same with Reidy (just before he got injured) by consistently picking him despite looking knackered.

Would have played JT with Ambrose behind the strikers, but the plonka´s "ill". Let´s hope the players are up for it!!

get stuck in lads

I hear what you say about ZZ...but Cook isn't fit and Thomas moby dick, so who else is there?
  • Options
    Cmon you Reds!
  • Options
    How long till kick off?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]How long till kick off?

A tad over five minutes...
  • Options
    Good morning from Vancouver Airport where my flight is delayed by approximately an hour - so i can follow the first half on here & then sweat on the result as I fly into snowy Calgary.

Good feeling about this one!
  • Options
    I guess it's not possible to hear the commentary via Radio London if your in Australia?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]Good morning from Vancouver Airport where my flight is delayed by approximately an hour - so i can follow the first half on here & then sweat on the result as I fly into snowy Calgary.

Good feeling about this one!

We'll do our best to keep you updated then.
  • Options
    Hey Albertan Addick is the weather really that bad in Calgary?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]I guess it's not possible to hear the commentary via Radio London if your in Australia?

You can try, generally CCC matches are blocked for overseas listeners, very occasionally someone forgets to throw a switch and the match does get broadcast internationally.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: rufusisadogsname[/cite]Only one change from the defeat at Scunthorpe.

get stuck in lads[/quote]

I hear what you say about ZZ...but Cook isn't fit and Thomas moby dick, so who else is there?[/quote]

I´ve always rated Semendo, but he´s too similar to Holland, and both lack creativity. At one point in the season, we almost had two teams, but now we look a bit threadbare, especially in the middle. I wouldn´t mind trying Basey out on the left of midfield, but it´s a bit of a bad time to be experimenting.

So, Pards is probably right, playing the man who is in form. I just hope he doesn´t make the same mistake as he did with Reidy and overdo it.
    But, then Reidy was a bit of a chubby bastard, and Zhi´s going to prove me wrong and run his socks off for 90 mins and come up with the first goal.

Wonder how the Jordan abuse is going. Who´s got the radio link?
  • Options
    Atmosphere sounds quality,i wish i was there.
  • Options
    Hello gents. Am sitting by the computer over here in British Columbia...No radio commentary...Keep us posted please!
  • Options
    Any score yet?
  • Options
    BC - are you up in Whistler?
  • Options
    Corner to Palace,comes to nothing
  • Options
    No...about 6 hours north in Prince George...-17 lovely!
  • Options
    Come on Charlton...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: browny[/cite]Atmosphere sounds quality,i wish i was there.

hi browny...I think you are our only link with civilisation..if you are listening on Radio London please keep the updates coming, especially atmosphere'n'stuff...

thanks...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Come you Addicks!
  • Options
    Morning all from Perth must be mad getting up at 4.30 and there is no radio coverage.
  • Options
    I think us Canadians Addicks are outnumbering the Aussies today!
  • Options
    will do mate.
  • Options
    I'm in Whistler Oakster...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]I think us Canadians Addicks are outnumbering the Aussies today![/quote]

just me from france again!
  • Options
    Role call Aussies v Canadians
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]I think us Canadians Addicks are outnumbering the Aussies today![/quote]
    no way oakster we gotta big following down here now
  • Options
    The Valley is the most full its been all season and the place is rocking.Apparently Simon Jordon turned up in a limo,fcukin twat.

Very even at the mo,sounds like fast and furious stuff
  • Options
    COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!! STICK IT TO EM !!!!!!!