Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Evening roll call

To fill in some time, who's not going tonight?

Besides me of course...

Comments

• Options
    I'm at work and pretty depressed considering it's a Friday. It's only 10.40am at the moment and I wish I was in South East London right now.
  • Options
    I'm not. I'll be on here as much as possible during the match.
  • Options
    me too
  • Options
    Out in Spain. Gutted not to be at the Valley 2nite, and have to go off to a dinner in a bit.
    Relying on my brother to phone me from the ground every 10mins. He´s got business phone, so all´s good.

Come on the Addicks. Anyone got any team news?

Halford set for debut, I´m tipping Gray to get off the mark tonight.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: rufusisadogsname[/cite]Out in Spain. Gutted not to be at the Valley 2nite, and have to go off to a dinner in a bit.
    Relying on my brother to phone me from the ground every 10mins. He´s got business phone, so all´s good.

Come on the Addicks. Anyone got any team news?

Halford set for debut, I´m tipping Gray to get off the mark tonight.

Team news just posted...
  • Options
    I'm sitting at my desk in Canada... nights like this when I miss home!!!
  • Options
    Me too sitting here watching the snow when I'd rather be watching us bag 3 important points....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: thecrazyaddick[/cite]I'm sitting at my desk in Canada... nights like this when I miss home!!!

I know what you mean, I love matches at the Valley under lights, everyone pumped up for a derby match, the way the stands trap the atmosphere in...

A song for you all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9udxbvHiqGw
  • Options
    Sitting online in Sydney at 6.30am where its pissing down!
  • Options
    I have got a season tkt but was called into work and i have just got in....Guteed!

I would love to have been there just to see that c*** Jordan get out of his limo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    its 545 am here in oz im hungover like a bull in bed and very depresseed i cant even bloodyy listen to the game!!
  • Options
    just got outtqa bed here in sydney .so good morning boys.............
    come on you reds............