Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is there going to be any streets that we cant use

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
after the game does anyone know ?

Comments

• Options
    Dont worry Pete...we'll take all the streets ;-)
  • Options
    Just had a text from a mate coming home from the city, - he tells me that London Bridge is absolutely rammed with OB.

How bad is SE7 going to be by 5ish ?
  • Options
    An I wanna move the town to the charlton city rockers

You need a little jump of electrical shockers

You better leave town if you only wanna knock us

Nothing stands the pressure of the charlton city rockers
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]after the game does anyone know ?

Last I heard all the roads will be open including Floyd Rd but expect a large number of police officers to be occupying most of it.
  • Options
    OB were class refused to let us in te Con club asked why hit with stone wall silenced then they walked away for us to go right in?????????????????????? all that in a space of 30 secs and no nothing was going on for them to leave
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]OB were class refused to let us in te Con club asked why hit with stone wall silenced then they walked away for us to go right in?????????????????????? all that in a space of 30 secs and no nothing was going on for them to leave

Come again?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]OB were class refused to let us in te Con club asked why hit with stone wall silenced then they walked away for us to go right in?????????????????????? all that in a space of 30 secs and no nothing was going on for them to leave

I thought something must have gone off in there with all the crowds outside.