Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Got Bad PMT

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
Anyone else suffering with Pre Match Tension?

Comments

• Options
    not yet
  • Options
    Massively!!!!!!
  • Options
    Yeah me too
  • Options
    Chirpy Red Jnr is a bag nerves. He has been all week. He asked the other night as it's a special occasion can he swear tonight?
    I said no.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]He asked the other night as it's a special occasion can he swear tonight?

Made be chuckle that DJDD!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Chirpy Red Jnr is a bag nerves. He has been all week. He asked the other night as it's a special occasion can he swear tonight?
    I said no.

DJ my sons (who are 17 & 23) are allowed to swear there heads off at football but swearing at home. Thats a definate no no. Although that has been the case even when they were a lot younger.

We're all coming today along with a couple of my sons mates so anybody sitting in Block G in the East Stand, if you don't like foul and abusive language, I suggest you get earplugs.

C'MON YOU RIP ROARING GOAL SCORING REDS.
  • Options
    Ive eaten/chewed off two pen lids at my desk so far this morning, i should pop out and get some chewing gum.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Chirpy Red Jnr is a bag nerves. He has been all week. He asked the other night as it's a special occasion can he swear tonight?
    I said no.

DJ my sons (who are 17 & 23) are allowed to swear there heads off at football but swearing at home. Thats a definate no no. Although that has been the case even when they were a lot younger.

We're all coming today along with a couple of my sons mates so anybody sitting in Block G in the East Stand, if you don't like foul and abusive language, I suggest you get earplugs.

C'MON YOU RIP ROARING GOAL SCORING REDS.
    That's where we sit, lol, I've no problem with swearing at football but not from my 12 year old. Two years time he'll be in the Covered End, he can do what he likes then!
  • Options
    I said no.

lol that is quality
  • Options
    definately got a (west ham last year like) case of pre match tension.
    it is very worrying as when nervous i drink like the proverbial feeeeesh without feeling too bad. but when the tension is all over, the drink kicks in and i end up all over the place (like west ham last year).
    i'd settle for a similar result tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i don't know if its down to my nerves, but i've got a very bad feeling about tonight.

I've also been running on so much adrenelin since about 5.45 this morning, i'm worried i'm gonna flake out about 3.30 !!
  • Options
    we are in trouble if you have a bad feelin you r mr optimist
  • Options
    i feel sick about tonight , i know a few palace mugs desperate to give me grief after the abuse i gave them when we sent them down... anything but a loss will do for me
  • Options
    A rather formal elderly gentleman was in the pub saying that he had recently taken his 8 year old grandson to the Valley.

Before going his grandson asked him politely

'is it alright if I call the referee a w*nker'

I thought it was good of him to ask.
  • Options
    PKT

Pre knowledge tension at the moment
  • Options
    oohaah.
    are you there tonight.
    or is it vets footie training or cricket nets? ;-)
  • Options
    lol PBS... unfortunately i'm there tonight i am the bad luck charm my appearances this season have resulted in 2 wins 2 draws and 5 defeats and the games i didn't go to we've won 5 drawn 1 lost 0... did palace have any problems selling out their away allocation??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]lol PBS... unfortunately i'm there tonight i am the bad luck charm my appearances this season have resulted in 2 wins 2 draws and 5 defeats and the games i didn't go to we've won 5 drawn 1 lost 0...

that is some record.

****picks up phone to call TFL about a suspect package in the blackwall tunnell****
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i don't know if its down to my nerves, but i've got a very bad feeling about tonight.
    Me too mate!! Mind you, I had the same feeling before last season's game at home to West Ham. Shows what I know!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]lol PBS... unfortunately i'm there tonight i am the bad luck charm my appearances this season have resulted in 2 wins 2 draws and 5 defeats and the games i didn't go to we've won 5 drawn 1 lost 0... did palace have any problems selling out their away allocation??

Blimey, OoohAaaah ....... no wonder you're all doom & gloom if you cherry pick the disaster matches to see.
    By the law of averages, even your luck must change one day.

For everybody's sake, let's hope it's tonight! ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will it be a sell out?
  • Options
    almost
  • Options
    I said no.

Doesn't matter anyway because im going with my mate and we are high up block D and you are low down block G!!!!!! haha
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: chirpy red jnr[/cite]
    I said no.

Doesn't matter anyway because im going with my mate and we are high up block D and you are low down block G!!!!!! haha

I'll get Henry to keep an eye on you!