Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jordans arrival tomorrow - if she shows

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
Do you reckon those of you drinking in Bartrams will hear the boo's and hisses upon his arrival?

Honestly he's going to be like the panto villain. I hope he plays his part in it well.

Comments

• Options
    We could make a guard of honour for him to walk into the entrance
  • Options
    Now that would be funny!!
  • Options
    and big boot up the jacksy as he goes past.
  • Options
    He has to show up otherwise he will lose face, although not sure Mr Murray will be joining him for his pre-match meal.
  • Options
    chant of "you're just an orange tosser"
  • Options
    otherway round innit? whether he be joining Mr Murray in the chairmans lounge?
  • Options
    lol.....I'll listen out for it..
  • Options
    and Chants of theres only one RiChard Murray
  • Options
    Or we can just sing I'd rather be a Moron than a **** again.
  • Options
    You know what Jordan is like, if he shows you can bet your bottom dollar he'll have his collection of gangster-wannabee 'protection team' in tow trying to give everyone the eyeball.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jordans arrival tomorrow - if she shows........ big Booby Jordan?
  • Options
    "JORDON RUNS FROM MURRAY JORDON RUNS FROM MURRAY LA LALALA"
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]You know what Jordan is like, if he shows you can bet your bottom dollar he'll have his collection of gangster-wannabee 'protection team' in tow trying to give everyone the eyeball.....
    Getting better all the time...please someone video it!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]"JORDON RUNS FROM MURRAY JORDON RUNS FROM MURRAY LA LALALA"

We have to make sure we chant that one nice and loud!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Jordans arrival tomorrow - if she shows........ big Booby Jordan?

No, just a big tit
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]"JORDON RUNS FROM MURRAY JORDON RUNS FROM MURRAY LA LALALA"

We have to make sure we chant that one nice and loud!!!

Murray's gonna get ya....
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Jordans arrival tomorrow - if she shows........ big Booby Jordan?

No, just a big tit

LOL!

:o)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]"JORDON RUNS FROM MURRAY JORDON RUNS FROM MURRAY LA LALALA"[/quote]

We have to make sure we chant that one nice and loud!!![/quote]

Like it
  • Options
    its our duty to make him welcome,like syphilis
  • Options
    How about Jordan hates a Big Dick lalalala
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would be funny to see it kicking off. Although Jordan will more than likely have his big boys with him looking after him, a bit like when Michael Jackson used to need someone to put an umbrella to cover im so his skin does not fade, SJ will need an umbrella so his tan does not wear off in the daylight.

I will be more than happy to shout some abuse at him, if i'm around at the time.
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Bexleyheath_Red[/cite].

No love for Sellhurst_Orange, then ? ;o)