Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

facebook

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
new to it is the thing to make stuff up and all,just a old school chum on it keeps saying how he met mates and its either ymca or meeting them at heaven,not to keen on meeting up if hes turned the other corner,my lady says people always joke about stuff like that,heres hoping

Comments

• Options
    I sometimes I wonder what the hell you're going on about! I had to read that 4 times before I understood.
  • Options
    Its great to meet old mates as i have done
    Also ex work friends now we have all arranged to meet at a old stomping ground.

But all this invite this that and teh other doesmy nut in even though i find myself doing it its all pointless
  • Options
    who cares suzi,leftbehind do people joke about what they do and stuff?
  • Options
    who cares suzi? you posted the thing so surely you do? or was it just a rhetorical post?

i gave up after the first attempt anyway suzi.
  • Options
    just asking about facebook as only just got on it,im sorry my english is not up to scratch.
  • Options
    You can get a great application Nolly which says you are a Charlton supporter then every week you can predict the results of the games. I'm being serious.
  • Options
    your english is fine, when its just a 4 word post. you just need to put a bit more punctuation in it and then we could understand what you mean.

I understand Goonerhaters posts and he's got word blindness or something like that (read thick).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Its great to meet old mates as i have done
    Also ex work friends now we have all arranged to meet at a old stomping ground.

But all this invite this that and teh other doesmy nut in even though i find myself doing it its all pointless

i've met lots of old friends again through there, I think its great. I don't like all the applications people keep inviting me too thats a bit annoying, but think its great otherwise.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]You can get a great application Nolly which says you are a Charlton supporter then every week you can predict the results of the games. I'm being serious.

i've got that one, and the grounds one about how many grounds i've been to. the prediction one always crashes when i put in a charlton win though!!!!!
  • Options
    but do people make thing up about themselves on it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    probably!
  • Options
    good stuff.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]but do people make thing up about themselves on it.
    Yeah, and then they follow you around in big overcoats late at night.
  • Options
    Thats the FBI or it good be over zealous Mormons.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]just asking about facebook as only just got on it,im sorry my english is not up to scratch.

What is your mother tongue?
  • Options
    french
  • Options
    Why would anyone lie about themselves on facebook...you'd have to be a real saddo surely ?
  • Options
    thats what i thought
  • Options
    its people that sign up for websites that pretend they're a girl when they're a bloke that worry me....
  • Options
    why would someone do that?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    theres a reason why i done than afka!
  • Options
    do tell Nollster????
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]french

Si tu as du mal avec la langue tu peux toujours me demander de t'aider un peu. Par contre, je ne crois pas que tu soit français(e) quand même, parce que tu ne fais pas des erreurs typiques.
  • Options
    wee.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]french

Si tu as du mal avec la langue tu peux toujours me demander de t'aider un peu. Par contre, je ne crois pas que tu soit français(e) quand même, parce que tu ne fais pas des erreurs typiques.

Basically translated as:

If you have any problems with the language, you can always ask me to help you a little. Then again, I don't believe that you are French anyway, as you don't make the typical mistakes.

To which nolly answered 'wee.'

So now we've got that clear, would it not be too much too much to ask that you just think about what you're writing i.e. not to write as if you're speaking, and use some punctuation. Personally I find it a pure lack of consideration to other lifers to do otherwise.
    Like suzisausage I can rarely understand what you're talking about and I'm sure we're not the only ones. Makes you wonder why you bother posting anything at all if no-one can understand what you're saying. What would you think if I continually posted in French?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]What would you think if I continually posted in French?

What, you mean if you sat there posting in a berry, with a stripey top, handlebar moustache, onions round your neck and your hands up in the air every time a German came near?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]What would you think if I continually posted in French?

What, you mean if you sat there posting in a berry, with a stripey top, handlebar moustache, onions round your neck and your hands up in the air every time a German came near?

Sounds like fun
  • Options
    your type of kid i stole there packed lunch from and never had hes pe kit,yep you spell good ,im happy for you a tad sad that you try to score points on people.
  • Options
    I can understand you nolly old son. Though I dunno if that says more about me than you.