Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brian Cole

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
I think the

There's only one Brian Cole chant should be started

Comments

• Options
    Old Brian Cole was a merry old soul,
    And a merry old soul was he;
    He called for his pipe,
    And he called for his bowl,
    And he called for …
    “We Hate Palaaaarse”.
  • Options
    That as well
  • Options
    thought it was a silly comment.
  • Options
    No other club would have booted the poor fella out.

I think it is time for bygones to be bygones and for Slimes to ask Muzza to reinstate the poor fellow
  • Options
    dont want him back.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]dont want him back.[/quote]
    Its not about that just a special mention as he should not have got teh boot in teh first place
  • Options
    fair point,should have not been sacked granted.
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]No other club would have booted the poor fella out.

' Poor Fella ' You got access to my bank account? :-)

3 1/2 years since I got the spanish archer.
  • Options
    it woz worth it though wasn't it?
  • Options
    If only I'd known the full consequences Steve. i.e Pete Nuttall - Sorry guys :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm sure Pete learned his particular style by watching tapes of you announcing Radostaaaan Kishishev :-)
  • Options
    you wait to he calls them stripey nigel c**ts tomorrow night you'll be back in.
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    He (PN) is my sole reason for not turning up till KO these days. His attempted build up is nothing short of pathetic. As for his 1/2 time stuff....... what's the point? I don't even smoke anyway!
    I love BDL but miss BC massively. Never been to an away game and not seen him. And I go to a few!!!! ;-) Well 6 last year and 1 this year. Although we will go to Ipswich, Sheff Utd and Barnsley if our collective Saturdays are free.
    We ( me and both boys and wife!) were there for that infamous night against Palarse. After what happened to BC I wrote a very strong letter to RM. I know he got it too.
    Of all the things that have happened at CAFC in my lifetime, I still find BC's sacking the most embarrassing, and that is saying something!
  • Options
    My only complaint about BC is that he made his comments at the no interest cup game,he should have kept his powder dry and done it on the last day of the season, just to ensure that the nigles were happy from the start to the finish of the game.
  • Options
    I must have missed this....what did you do BC? Call the Orange tosser a c**t? if so Id go for unfair dismissal mate....
    :-)
  • Options
    Brian Coles having a party

Bring jordans vodka and his charlie
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]He (PN)
    Of all the things that have happened at CAFC in my lifetime, I still find BC's sacking the most embarrassing, and that is saying something![/quote]

Could not agree more
  • Options
    It was something like, he announced them as "palarse" and "that team"

Jordan complained and Brian got the bullet. Poor form by us.
  • Options
    well re-instate him then...he was right :-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Tel-in-Oz[/cite]well re-instate him then...he was right :-)[/quote]

I love all this agreeing with people lark LOL

In fact after the comments Jordan has said about us fans being morons and various newspaper comments inflaming things he should be banned fro all football league grounds
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is Panto Pete doing the MC's job tomorrow night?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Is Panto Pete doing the MC's job tomorrow night?

Ohhh yes he is....
  • Options
    Think we should petition Richard Murray...reinstate Mr Cole now and make him life president....
    :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Is Panto Pete doing the MC's job tomorrow night?

i will be doing my own job thank you inspector!
  • Options
    Bring back Brian campaign starts here

good luck Coley just run on the pitch smash the new guy and do it yerself
  • Options
    He made the Times
    Times
  • Options
    But BC....you apologised....d'oh
    Thank you for that snippet Curb it...
  • Options
    just put in Palarse and Brian cole in your search engine.