Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace Priest

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
As some of you know, the priest that married us was a Palarse fan.

When he announced that fact during our wedding ceremony, Tavern got up off his chair and tried to walk.
he didnt walk very far tho. stupidly fr him.

Anyway was very funny... especially when 70% of the congregation booed the priest when he said "he was glad all over".
Had to be there i suppose!

Comments

• Options
    "Anyway was very funny... especially when 70% of the congregation booed the priest when he said "he was glad all over".

Even better was the other 30% who gave him a good shoeing!
  • Options
    " Tavern went to walk away" ? Didnt the drugs work then ?
  • Options
    If i had been lumbered with being a Palace fan, i would of considered turning to God as well.....
  • Options
    ha ha thats funny
  • Options
    Wasn't the Rev. Nigel Sands was it?
  • Options
    you do realise that you need to call the church immeidatly him being palarse makes the wedding fake.
  • Options
    Not sure which is more concerning ? The fact that poor Tavern had to be drugged and held down, or "the man of the cloth" was palarse or that he was a priest ?
  • Options
    lol GH

Im sure it was the fact that he was a priest would be your most worrying point GH. the right side of the church were all confused, stand up, sit down, shake hands etc etc.

No henry, not a reverend.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]lol GH

No henry, not a reverend.

Sorry I get confused between which is which.

Rev. Nigel Sands has written loads of books about Palace "Our years in Division Four" "The Team of the Eighties remembered" and "Great Relegations from the Premiership" are the titles I think. ; - )
  • Options
    "Rev. Nigel Sands has written loads of books about Palace "Our years in Division Four" "The Team of the Eighties remembered" and "Great Relegations from the Premiership" are the titles I think. ; - )"

And the classic "Simon Jordan, the c*nt years"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]
    And the classic "Simon Jordan, the c*nt years"

So all of them then?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]As some of you know, the priest that married us was a Palarse fan.

When he announced that fact during our wedding ceremony, Tavern got up off his chair and tried to walk.
    he didnt walk very far tho. stupidly fr him.

Anyway was very funny... especially when 70% of the congregation booed the priest when he said "he was glad all over".
    Had to be there i suppose!

I think you have good grounds for an anullment.