Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

City Addicks Meeting 16th November - LENNIE LAWRENCE + JOHN HUMPHREY

Comments

• Options
    i might even make a shock appearance myself in that case 1905!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]i might even make a shock appearance myself in that case 1905!

good, bring that fiver you owe me !
  • Options
    "might even make a shock appearance myself in that case 1905!"

Good man Carling - hope to see you there! Dont worry about the fiver - just knock him, after all he is loaded.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]i might even make a shock appearance myself in that case 1905!

good, bring that fiver you owe me !

sh1t sorry D i completely forgot about that mate.. mucho apologies...
    I'll make sure one way or any other u get it.....
  • Options
    Yes looking forward to this one,Lennie should be good,he also did wonders for Charlton!Top man!
  • Options
    I will be moving to Kent in January from oop Norf - so I might be able to attend these events.

Get in!
  • Options
    Which part of kent Pork??
  • Options
    Hello

Give you a clue - between Canterbury and Dover.
  • Options
    Blimey dood, i live in charlton, so not a clue where canterbury is!

I will go for folkstone?!
  • Options
    Is it Thamesmead...?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How I wish It was Thamesmead.

How much is that Boiler house going for? I am sure many a pimento popped there.

All I can say its far enough..... its about 350 miles where I currently work and about 300 miles from my place and me folks.

Peace and quiet and a Chalton ST in store......
  • Options
    and local nights out planned at the venue to boot! you're going to love it!!
  • Options
    But the building looks condemned pet..............

Nice Moto service station outside Sittingbourne ;)
  • Options
    the mighty v

not anymore it doesn't!!
  • Options
    guys, just to let you know i'm going to delete the non-City A posts off this thread at the end of the day, as we want the thread to remain on topic. Please feel free to carry on nattering on a new thread though.

Good to have you moving 'darn sarf' Abs.
  • Options
    but we could all head to the venue after the city addicks meeting? surely that is relevant :-)

hehe
  • Options
    turned down the ID tickets for CityAddicks. It better be good !! Who is the other guest then ?
  • Options
    still unconfirmed so dont want to say.
  • Options
    dowie forum

well all the tickets have gone for the Official forum, so all those who didnt get their tickets can come to city addicks.
  • Options
    Has the player confirmed yet Curb_It?

I'm assuming not as it would have been announced but no harm in asking!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    nope, bit of a hold up. another chaser going in at 5pm tonight.
  • Options
    Ok.....

So me and iprefrealongertud will be breaking our city addicks cherrys on Thursday.... anything we need to know or is it just turn up with a fistful of cash and get drunk??
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    sounds like a plan !

as you go in the door there will be a few people standing around if you get there before 6.30 that is. probably the city addicks lot, as the pub isn't usually that crowded. otherwise if you're later, head upstairs and grab a seat. sometimes quite hard to get a seat due to popularity, so best to get there as early as you can.
  • Options
    cool......

Ill be there about 5.30 ish.....
  • Options
    we'll arrange a meet on the day mate.
  • Options
    Alright mate sounds good.......
  • Options
    Right, now with the Q&A at the Valley no doubt cancelled - everyone can come to City Addicks!
  • Options
    I need to take a bit of advice on this and what to do.
  • Options
    I think you need to book a bigger pub B.
  • Options
    thats top advice.

i think it'll be a great evening. obviously if it is allowed to go ahead and the club do'nt step in? maybe ask murray if he is free on thursday evening? :-)