Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Flag Friday

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
Good people of Charlton life, while I'm shirking it in Prague, Mr Ben Hayes is taking control of the flag duties for the game against the scum from north Surrey.

So with this in mind, we need 6 people who are willing and able to do the flag on Friday night, you'll need to be at the Bartram statue at 7.15, and you'll be at the Valley on the pitch till after 10.

If you want to do, Whisper to Henry on here, and you'll be part of teaching those little urchins from Addington where to stick there ultra flags.

Comments

• Options
    I can do before the game but have to shoot off for my girlfriends birthday celebrations straight after the final whistle! If you're happy for me to do half, i'm willing as usual.
  • Options
    what you not showing on fri rothers
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]what you not showing on fri rothers

The other half booked me a weekend away in Prague for my 30th, and our first anniversary, so I'm not going to complain
  • Options
    fumin, oh well ney have a good un chap.
  • Options
    Dont be nice to him he is a bottler plain and simple running away from nigels
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Dont be nice to him he is a bottler plain and simple running away from nigels

I'm a lover not a fighter ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]

The other half booked me a weekend away in Prague for my 30th, and our first anniversary, so I'm not going to complain

If my missus booked me a weekend away when we had palace i'd knock her out ;-)
  • Options
    Yeah but Rothers is a Plastic Siddarn not a true Ultra :-)
  • Options
    Thanks for the offers of help (both of them!) but looks like it's not going to happen as people can do before but not after.

Next time.
  • Options
    Sorry matey. Any other night would be a goer but don't want to risk upsetting the girlfriend any further! Apparetly it's bad enough that I'm missing half her party for "just a football game"! Oops!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No probs. With out Rothko everything falls apart.

I would have done it but got the presentation to do.

*Carries on sharpening edges of silver salver*
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]

If my missus booked me a weekend away when we had palace i'd knock her out ;-)

Says man who is going on holiday over play-off weekend.