Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pubs closed after game???

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
There is a rumour going round that the OB will close all the pubs around Charlton after the game on Friday. Anybody know if this is true?

Comments

• Options
    Better not be.
  • Options
    There would have to be a hell of a lot of compensation shelled out if that was the case i would have thought
  • Options
    Rubbish rubbish rubbish...people make stuff up like this all the time. The only pub to be closed will be the Antigallican at mid afternoon to remove any cafc fans so they can re-open it to Away fans only. ALL pubs will be open after the game FACT
  • Options
    probably, happened at theirs from about 2-gone 6
  • Options
    compensation paid out to who??? ha.

no.

if there were trouble before the game, there might be a slim chance but unlikely.
  • Options
    i love all these rumours.

Can't believe the usual 'Millwall are going to show' one hasn't surfaced already !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i love all these rumours.

Can't believe the usual 'Millwall are going to show' one hasn't surfaced already !
    they are though
  • Options
    Maybe this is why the Oak arn taking on those extra staff?
  • Options
    oh do shut up stuart!
  • Options
    Why would they want to do that, better for them if they are open, rather than having everyone walking the streets
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who makes all these Story's up ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i love all these rumours.

The new Rambo (Rambo: TWO Victoria Sponge Slices At The Tea Party - Bloodlust) film is having closing scenes filmed on Friday outside the Anti to capture the intense atmosphere for it's finale.