Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks boss hails Warnock

Comments

• Options
    The News Shopper is now a member of Charlton Life ?!
  • Options
    Its just such bollox that i actually like warnock and am not at all surprised he turned them round!
  • Options
    Ray 'Eddie Munster' Quinn will be singing before the game on Friday. FACT
  • Options
    thats a massive play down to calm everyone down. Managers chatting about what great blokes each other are and what a great place the valley is.

Anyone see the little section in the London paper last night... it told people to go and buy tickets for Friday night as it was going to be explosive night. Or something like that.
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    We do already link a lot of their articles on here, but if they wish to do it direct then that's fine by me.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]The News Shopper is now a member of Charlton Life ?![/quote]

Yes we are a Charlton paper and with virtually all of our sports content being online now, I thought it was about time we got involved with this forum to let you all know when our Addicks stories were up on our website. To be honest I'm pretty much kicking myself I didn't do this a long time ago!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]The News Shopper is now a member of Charlton Life ?!

Yes we are a Charlton paper and with virtually all of our sports content being online now, I thought it was about time we got involved with this forum to let you all know when our Addicks stories were up on our website. To be honest I'm pretty much kicking myself I didn't do this a long time ago!

Fair enough
  • Options
    Can you tell me why i dont get the newshopper delivered to my door anymore? I live in charlton. it stopped about a year or so ago.
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Can you tell me why i dont get the newshopper delivered to my door anymore? I live in charlton. it stopped about a year or so ago.

No idea mate, I don't deal with the distribution side of things (not since I was a paperboy about 18 years ago anyway haha). Your best bet is to phone our receptionist Sally on 01689 885619 and she will point you in the right direction.

It is all free on the website though. Check it out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dear Newshopper fella, can you please tell your delivery guy to put your paper into the big blue bin marked recycle as this would save me picking up all the crap that falls all over the place after you put it through my letter box. Ta.
  • Options
    thank you mr newshoper will do that.

I do read the online stuff tho... i spend hours reading some of the comments under some of the more controversial stories!

The grammar on the comments section is staggering!
  • Options
    Dear Sally are you a babe ? if so please hand deliver the paper at about 7 pm any nite of your choice !

Dear Sally if not a babe , good luck mate but please deliver paper to big blue bin as stated above.
  • Options
    Sally do you have a tv licence
  • Options
    I'm looking to sell a bed, buy a bike and advertise some part time work which will make people millionaires by working from home once a month. Can anyone help?
  • Options
    and the story starts again good man pete any chance of a 2s up
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]I'm looking to sell a bed, buy a bike and advertise some part time work which will make people millionaires by working from home once a month. Can anyone help?

It will cost you but I'm sure our advertising people can do a reasonable rate for all of that : )
  • Options
    Last time I saw a News Shopper (in Charlton), someone had dumped about 100 copies in Wellington Gardens and f*cked off.

Fair play to them for sticking CAFC stuff on their website, though - it's the future and all that.
  • Options
    Last time I saw a News Shopper (in Charlton), someone had dumped about 100 copies in Wellington Gardens and f*cked off.

You think I have time to deliver all those papers? Yeah, maybe if the tight feckers paid me a proper wage, until them I'm gonna keep binning them.
  • Options
    a few palace comments underneath. they going to win.

anyway whats with pardew praising warnock when he moaned we were all too nice the other week.

Will pardew give the palace fans a wave friday night?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    Will pardew give the palace fans a wave friday night?

If he does and we lose, he'll be getting a very different wave from me.
  • Options
    Hello Paul,

A right old fuss you caused with your article on Friday Re: the Jimmy Seed Stand. : - )

Welcome to the site.
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    will jordan try and have the site shut down after David's comments? :-)
  • Options
    David North Stand block H. Great comment on the News Shopper site. LOL
    Sums Jordan up perfectly.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite]David North Stand block H. Great comment on the News Shopper site. LOL
    Sums Jordan up perfectly.

lol, good one
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Hello Paul,

A right old fuss you caused with your article on Friday Re: the Jimmy Seed Stand. : - )

Welcome to the site.[/quote]

Thank you 'Henry'. I have emailed Mr Varney to get a response to the Jimmy Seed story and await his reply with interest!
  • Options
    why was my post edited? i really dont like that.
  • Options
    I like to keep an eye on the obituary`s as I aint been to well lately. ;(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]why was my post edited? i really dont like that.

it was done by accident and has been amended back.
  • Options
    Davids comment didnt last long! they know the Tango man loves giving his lawyer work.