Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

people who have got nigels tickets in home ends

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
it seems there are a few judging by charlton babes,i would personally love to see you face to face.

Comments

• Options
    well if they cause trouble the club will know who they are so we can sort it out.

Those who don't cause trouble fair enough - we havent managed to sell them to our own fans so its our own fault.

And my dad name is Nigel and nobody has his ticket.
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    mate any prick who thinks giving them a ticket is a twerp,it will be a sell out,and thats with members ticket policy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]mate any prick who thinks giving them a ticket is a twerp,it will be a sell out,and thats with members ticket policy.
    If it was going to be a sell out then why isnt it already with only 3 days to go?
  • Options
    i think it's very bad as well, if you can tell me they will all keep their mouths shut if they go 1-0 i will find it very hard to believe and it's the fault of naive cafc fans. if people they pass tickets to end up getting ejected or causing bother the registered seat-holder should get banned.

people moan endlessly about the behaviour of our supporters at away games but why shouldn't 'fans' that endanger our own by aiding what could be dangerous situations get tarred with the same brush?
  • Options
    i have bought away fans tickets in the past, only ones i really trust. but i woudlnt for this one not that anyone asked me for one!
  • Options
    wss - any other team and I wouldn't be bothered. But Palace no regardless whether they behave or not.
  • Options
    Same as Curb It. If there are any then they should be advised to sit on their hands, as the last time we played them and a couple jumped up, middle ages men suddenly turned into Olympic hurdlers to get at them.
  • Options
    Palace haven't sold out their allocation yet anyway.

Several 'restricted view' tickets are still available from their box office.
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    as above, other non-event games you wouldn't have a problem... but how can you trust someone (even yourself) to shut up in such an emotionally-charged night? what's the point in having 1k police on duty and cafc running round in circles trying to stop things if you yourself are going to encourage the chance of trouble and danger to other innocent supporters. may as well have no police at all and let everyone run around greenwich!
  • Options
    I say ban anyone selling tickets to the scum
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bad enough knowing, talking t oone is unforgiveble, but taking them in our end, surley there should a public stoning at half time, would make great half entertainment
  • Options
    Sorry fellas i have had pals in the end for spurs and the gooner bstds but i would never advocate one in for this game, There were plenty of tickets available to them in their own end and you can gaurentee someone will end up on the end of a clump should they make themselves known.

Keep the dirtyu feckas out and be pals with them after if you can stand being unclean
  • Options
    Pity any Nigel in any home areas if they make so much as a peep.....I wouldn't dream of getting any Palace fan a ticket in a home area. Other than that, have to say that I agree with Isawleaburnscore.....whats the point of all the additional security measures?
  • Options
    what will happen is some gobshite will mouth off, get themselves twatted by a charlton fan who's emotions and patience will be right on the edge and the charlton fan will get banned from home games and get thrown the book at... hope our "fans" can live with that... let alone the youngsters that this might unfold right next to
  • Options
    I think it is a bad call to have them in with you.

I mean how the feck can you be pals with one of them???

it just aint right
  • Options
    A work colleague has asked me to get him a ticket. Nice bloke and I get on really well with him. I sure I could trust him to keep quiet. BUT he is Palace and I'd be worried for his safety especially as I have some right nutters sitting very close to me.
  • Options
    If anyone asked it would be a straight NO

I have a Spurs fan who comes to matches if i have a spare but i would never let him have it for a Spurs game in case he gets excited besides that he gets behind us when he does come
  • Options
    I got my mum a ticket, shes a gillingham fan.

Just saying.
  • Options
    There's a handful of nigels on the 'Babes' board who have been part of the forum since it started.

They meet up regularly with their Charlton mates for socials, beer,etc and even go to some of our home matches.
    They seem to know more about Charlton, Pardew, the Valley, our players & tactics than some on here do :o)

So not your run of the mill stripey nigels.
  • Options
    Anyone who has given up their ticket & given it to a Palace mate like say Rothko, will probably end up losing their season ticket for the rest of the season cos there is no way a Palace fan will sit in our end & keep quiet. All disturbances are eventually traced to the seat number. In this case I think the punishement fits the crime.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Getting a seat in the home end for an away fan is wrong whether we're talking about P*lace or Scunthorpe...it's just asking for trouble.

I would never sit in a home stand at an away game, cause I know I wouldn't be able to stop myself supporting the Addicks! And what kind of idiot wants to sit in silence for 90mins for fear of a beating from the locals anyway??

Anyone found to have bought tickets for P*lace in our end should have their FREE season ticket for next year cancelled ;-)
  • Options
    cant believe that palace aint sold out on general sale,so it seems they wont be in our ends after all.
  • Options
    According to their Holmesdale site they sold out 2 weeks ago....but hey, lets worry about us selling out.....if we cant then it just goes to show how many NON fans we had when we were in the PL
  • Options
    they aint sold out,got a fair few left,were gonna have our best crowd of the season.
  • Options
    Well if any are in the Upper hope you lot in Lower can move quick when i throw the scum over
  • Options
    ye ha violence at last and it is only tuesday.

you throw him over i will run down and throw him back and we can repeat all night sounds like a good game
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]ye ha violence at last and it is only tuesday.

you throw him over i will run down and throw him back and we can repeat all night sounds like a good game[/quote]

Sound like fun im up for that

Anyone else?
  • Options
    I just hope they don't try and invade the East Stand like they did to the Half Awake stand on Saturday.

Hoolie Nigels
  • Options
    Best Ski slope in the Championship that is.