Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

LATEST POLL: Charlton v Crippled Alice

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
The one everyone has been looking forward to or fearing for months. But how will it go ?

Will we have to much football ability for them ? Will Warnock have them outwork us ?

Click on an option below, and add a comment how you see the game going, but also whether you are speaking from the head or the heart..

Comments

• Options
    A two nil win, definitely more heart than head, but I think if we are going to challenge for the top two now is time for a clear statement of intent. If the players can match the fans for passion we can both outplay and out fight palace. Time for mad dog parkinson to knock a few heads together and players to rise up as leaders. Hopefully McCarthy can match or better his performance at selhurst.
  • Options
    2-1 win but that is definitely with the heart. Fully agree with Thommo's comments.
  • Options
    Two votes for a Palace win - so Golfie and Son of Selhurst have voted then...
  • Options
    Come on you Reds!
    I hope everyone in the Covered End stands up for the full 90, just like we did at Smellhurst - anyone tells you to sit down, ignore them.
  • Options
    Head says scrappy draw, heart says 2-1 win to us.
  • Options
    I see a repeat of the Stoke game. They will play lots of long balls looking for knockdowns for the hobbit that is morrison. As long as we deal with that we should win out.
  • Options
    3-0 to us, no problems
  • Options
    Draw.

1-1, they are a lot better than when we played them at sellout.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Draw.

1-1, they are a lot better than when we played them at sellout.
    So are we i'd argue.
  • Options
    probably a draw on police orders! lol. heart says 3-1 to Charlton.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    head and heart say a narrow 2-1 win, covered end should take us through
  • Options
    5 nil to the addicks

come on folks these boys are no way good enuff to lace our boots forget scunny 1 good game 1 bad

stoke good

scunny bad

palrse fooking marvellous
  • Options
    The Covered end were on form for Stoke and I for one will be drunker and louder come Friday! If we go a goal down lets have none of this sudden silence, sing even louder to get behind the boys!
  • Options
    For some reason I am hugely confident of us completely dismantling them, IF we turn up they will simply not be able to live with us. Head & Heart for me & I am normally a pessimist !
  • Options
    5 nil we beat the scum 5 nil
  • Options
    a must win (well certainly a must not lose !).....very nervous at the moment, however as I'd previously commented, come KO time I'll have had that much to drink I'll be convinced we're gonna smash 'em 4-0 (a repeat of West Ham at home last season will do just nicely !)
  • Options
    When I was a kid, we used to call them Cripple Paralysis .......
  • Options
    your not a kid anymore oggy.
  • Options
    2 - 0 Varney and Gray
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]your not a kid anymore oggy.

sh*t! Been found out ....... :o(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    HEAD talking:
    1-1 draw

Alice has been having some physio and isn't as crippled as she was 5 months ago.
  • Options
    Let's treat it like a cup tie ......!

Or do we always lose cup ties at home to inferior opponents ........? :o(
  • Options
    anyone else suprised at the collective confidence ?
  • Options
    No Not really, you guys will have to remind me when excatly it was that Palace last BEAT us in a LEAGUE game at the Valley ? Remember a Play off defeat & a Carling Cup reverse both 1-2 but last league defeat ?
  • Options
    win
  • Options
    3-1 gray (2) Morrison, Ambrose
  • Options
    I'm not sure, I don't feel anywhere near as confident as I did before the Hamster game last year. However I shall endevour to do what I did for the Hamster game last year and that is get pretty damn bongoed and make as much noise as my lungs will allow and probably be a complete pain in the arse into the bragain.
  • Options
    A dull, scrappy 0-0 or a silly 4-2 to Palace.
  • Options
    we lose 0-1 in a shit dour game but still what a great league this is
  • Options
    We will win 2-1 locked on fact