Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

friday pubs in london

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
anyone drinking up there before the game?

Comments

• Options
    Sticking to the Bourne & Charlton area, think London Bridge would be a huge mistake.
  • Options
    yea probably will be nolly
  • Options
    i will be with a couple of others, cannon st area
  • Options
    No coming home then to Woolwich then a slow crawl to the VAlley
  • Options
    Day off. Meeting early doors in the LB area, moving on for a spot of lunch and then looking to get to the plot around 6-ish.

BTW, for any Plod viewing, we are NOT firm so please, even with your limited intelligence, do not take this as a call to arms. Just a few lads on the lash, that's it.
  • Options
    not much point in holding back to be honest Off It: areas around London Bridge, Greenwich, Blackheath, Lewisham, etc. will be swamped regardless
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]not much point in holding back to be honest Off It: areas around London Bridge, Greenwich, Blackheath, Lewisham, etc. will be swamped regardless

OK mate - understood. We're getting lashed up, uncontollable, in amongst it and dangerous. You hear me copper???
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    london bridge wont be that bad,charlton and areas like that will be swamped,your be surprised how low on the ground there be in lb,as only the law abiding fans will be up there anyway,heres hoping.
  • Options
    well done Off It... that's just the kind of incitement and attention we need. let's get them real worried ;-)
  • Options
    We should all meet up in LB and have a beer together us(palace) and Charlton and a laugh????? Come on. :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    you lot wil be busy looking for the charlton under elevens,no respect.
  • Options
    I'll be around London Bridge just after lunchtime - know someone who work in a pub there so a few free beers hopefully.

then stopping of along the route before getting to Charlton around 6ish.

I heard the meet is at London Bridge by the Cornish Pasty stall. Heard we're all going to throw pasties and assorted pies at each other.
  • Options
    mate you can't waste a good pie!