Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

LOST.....

Come on, we already no there are a few of us fans out there. What did you think last night?

Comments

• Options
    Same old i thought!

Still don't know who was in the coffin from the end of Series 3 - typical keeping you hanging on for far too long.

I'll keep watching it because i'm stupid but i can't believe they have another 3 series in the pipeline.

On another note, Series 3 of Heroes starts in the US tonight which i love. Download tomorrow!
  • Options
    That just about sums up what i thought WSS, much prefer Heroes!!!
  • Options
    what is Heroes all about?
  • Options
    If this thread is going to contain spoilers then it should have that in the thread title!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]what is Heroes all about?
    Think X-Men but instead of wearing crazy suits they are normal people who don't realise they have abilities until they happen...
  • Options
    God, I don't even know what x men are, but I think I get the jist thanks!
    Where and when is it set?
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited February 2008
    Good link here Salad:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_%28TV_series%29

Be careful though guys as it talks about volume 2 which may spoil it for those who havent seen it.
  • Options
    i thought lost was great last night. did enjoy series 1 of heroes, although the last episode disappointed me. with that nathan flying in.

lost will take me a while to remember what happened again, but can't wait for next weeks episode! they said this series they will fast forward rather than go back, which sounds fab to me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i thought lost was great last night. did enjoy series 1 of heroes, although the last episode disappointed me. with that nathan flying in.

lost will take me a while to remember what happened again, but can't wait for next weeks episode! they said this series they will fast forward rather than go back, which sounds fab to me.
    Suze, you got Sky+? There is something on Anytime TV which sums up all three series of Lost in 8mins 15secs (see what they did there...). I watched it and it was pretty good at refreshing my memory.

Series 2 of Heroes is excellent but was cut a little short by the writers strike.
  • Options
    nope, but we watched the documentary on sky 2 at 6pm which was a recap. i missed the last 20 minutes as I was making lord les says his supper!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Come on it's good TV for 900 on a Sunday night ...
  • Options
    JACOB IS A NUTTER!!!

; - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]JACOB IS A NUTTER!!!

; - )

JACOB'S CRACKERS
  • Options
    "That just about sums up what i thought WSS, much prefer Heroes!!!"

So do I mate (Cadburys heroes right?)
  • Options
    Prison Break best lost can not get my head araound i need to get out more i think
  • Options
    LOL!!

How does Hurly stay big?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    I'll keep watching it because i'm stupid but i can't believe they have another 3 series in the pipeline.
    It's 3 series, but it's not. The deal was for 3 series of 16 episodes, which is the equivalent of 2 normal series.
    The writers' strike means it's going to be 1x8 eps, 1x24 eps and finishing with 1x16 eps. Well, that's the last announcement I heard.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]LOL!!

How does Hurly stay big?

He takes advice from Andy Reid (allegedly) - Yes I know I can talk!!!