Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

All weekend

I have thought about it all weekend and i still can not get too pissed off over saturday

i am stuck now wondering y.

is it

a, 1 good game one bad un means we will smack palace.

b, cant wait to go back to scunny next year

c, we can never be that shite again so we must be on the up now

Comments

• Options
    you bloody optimist
  • Options
    Im not either ironically...just put it down to a bad day at the office....dont think we will be playing them next year mate, they will go down.
  • Options
    good point tel
  • Options
    cant help it Steve pint always half full and all that

still think we wont get relegated from the prem (oopps that was last year)

i meant will still win the league
  • Options
    you've been to one of pardews parties m8
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]you've been to one of pardews parties m8

LOL although I know I shouldn't.

Maybe it was meeting me or the free football?
  • Options
    gotta be meeting u henners u r a legend. When is it im takin your quiz title anyway?
  • Options
    looks like Feb 21/ Will do a proper annoucement soon-ish. Expect to see plenty of lifers there.
  • Options
    I will be there bud sounds good

I wouldnt say no to a pardew party either.

I liked the bouncy bouncy song but felt like a baggie.

also y is it only afew who join in with the darts song but so many sing the cafc song over and over again.

it is cack get on the darts song fellas it has the potential to be great
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]I will be there bud sounds good

I wouldnt say no to a pardew party either.

I liked the bouncy bouncy song but felt like a baggie.

also y is it only afew who join in with the darts song but so many sing the cafc song over and over again.

it is cack get on the darts song fellas it has the potential to be great

Seemed like only a couple of dozen picked up on the darts song at Scunny.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know but what a great song it can not be this hard to get everyone to sing it.

cant help feel that any songs at scunny got pissed on due to some peoples behaviours which resulted in people moving.

must admit though out of 1100 + fans y were so many stuck to their seats Piss poor folks no point going all that way just to sit down especially behind the goal
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]I know but what a great song it can not be this hard to get everyone to sing it.

cant help feel that any songs at scunny got pissed on due to some peoples behaviours which resulted in people moving.

must admit though out of 1100 + fans y were so many stuck to their seats Piss poor folks no point going all that way just to sit down especially behind the goal

Couldn't believe that as soon as the whistle went, virtually everyone sat down ... WITHOUT being asked!
  • Options
    If ever there was an awswer for muzza as to y it is not worth moving away fans from the sth this was it.

can someone anyone who went on Saturday that was seated anywhere away from the last to blocks closest to the home fans on the right please come on and explain why you all had bubble gum holding you arses to the seats,

Also y is it that when the fans do turn up the team dont.

see boro away, Wba a few years a go and now Scunny and proberly a few more too

really disapointed with some of our fans inability to get involved the songs arent hard and if u dont know them listen and get involved you all seem to no that pansy CAFC CAFC CAFC CAFC it makes us look and souknd like a bunch of knobs IMHO of course those that like it and sing it well done atleast it is something but too many of my pals say what the feck is that song about??
  • Options
    its gay Nth......really gay