Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

On a more positive note.....

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
its 10 pm here hot as your pajamas and Im watching JJ do his overhead routine against West Ham... Ive already watched us do the Arse-nal 4-2 ....

what a great year.... some quality and shed loads of team and grit ....

blindin.... for all the AC comments I still really love it... for years he was us, fully.... I know it died but anyway I said positive... fantastic

Comments

• Options
    We will come again Mascot.....we have the makings of a good side. It was tatters up in Scunny mate...poor old Kay...her first ever away game and having just flown in from Sydney.....
    ;-)
  • Options
    sounds rough Tel.....

Im not sure about the side and cause Ive only seen three games and have only heard 2 so I cant really judge ...

Good pick on the first away game!
  • Options
    One other thing I noticed was that alot of the time that season that we let a goal in wed give it a rousing red army straight after as a response....

Some of that on Friday would be good if god forbid they score....
  • Options
    We got behind the side on Saturday when we went behind...didnt make much difference...I just put it down to one of those days mate. Friday will be electric mate...no worries there.