Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Do you think

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
That Murrey and Pardew believe that they can beat any team is this division over 2 games except WBA so they are planning to make more money by finishing in the play-offs and going up that way? As it will give us more money to spend in the prem when we go up that way.

Comments

• Options
    I really doubt it to be honest.
  • Options
    I do think that there is an agenda if you want the truth, whether it is your hunch im not too sure bit as ive said elsewhere on here one would have to ask the question why it is that just when it seems we are about to gatecrash the automatic places we lose.

A win today and against Palace would have seen us occupy the top two births, did we want that enough?
  • Options
    9/11 was an inside job......
  • Options
    No offence meant but that is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard!
  • Options
    me to I only said it as a joke I dont think it or believe it myself
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: cafc_in_perth[/cite]That Murrey and Pardew believe that they can beat any team is this division over 2 games except WBA so they are planning to make more money by finishing in the play-offs and going up that way? As it will give us more money to spend in the prem when we go up that way.[/quote]
    oh well if this is the plan we beeter book our flights now to make the p/o final
    you in ?
  • Options
    Im in.....
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: eeladdick[/cite]oh well if this is the plan we beeter book our flights now to make the p/o final

Can you get a plane from se23?
  • Options
    Is it April Fools Day....

*sighs*

I reckon Ambrose is definitely in on it, seeing as he took all his corners like a 9 year old yesterday :)
  • Options
    I blame WBA and Watford. They are leading the conspiracy by winning more games! We have been battling for a play off place all along. No conspiracy just not getting to get enough goals.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Only one problem with this theory and that is the play off final is a one off game.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]I reckon Ambrose is definitely in on it, seeing as he took all his corners like a 9 year old yesterday :)

we have been taking the near post corners (without beating the 1st man) for years now. i can't bring myself to blame ambrose/thomas/any individual from the past for them. it must be a training ground thing. i blame andrew mills.
  • Options
    On the point of Andrew Mills. Who hired Andrew Mills against the great Dowies wishes. Are we still paying his wages or have we paid his full contract up ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Reamsofverse[/cite]I do think that there is an agenda if you want the truth,

You are talking about professional people who are playing out their careers and reputation very much in the public glare.

How the hell could there be an agenda, and why would there be one ?

In football, absolutely nothing is predictable. No one has the right to just beat anyone, and its why it has everyone all over the country pulling their hair out.
  • Options
    oh barts i know im thinning on top but dont start gettin personal with me mate.
  • Options
    don't worry, my time will come !
  • Options
    what woz your take on yesterday,goota say i woz massively dissapointed with that performance
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Reamsofverse[/cite]I do think that there is an agenda if you want the truth

Tell us more Mulder? The truth is out there you know.
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Reamsofverse[/cite]I do think that there is an agenda if you want the truth,

You are talking about professional people who are playing out their careers and reputation very much in the public glare.

How the hell could there be an agenda, and why would there be one ?

In football, absolutely nothing is predictable. No one has the right to just beat anyone, and its why it has everyone all over the country pulling their hair out.
    Not me it don`t ;)
  • Options
    To answer the question.

No.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No, fantasy land. Why give up a guarantee for a possibility? Makes no sense to me.
  • Options
    I doubt that there will be much profit in playing in the play-offs. Cost's and bonus payments to players will probably account for most of the income.
  • Options
    someone told me that we only get our free seasont ticket only if we automatically qualify. And not if we get promoted via the play offs.
    Locked on fact.
  • Options
    you are jokin b aren't u?
  • Options
    I heard a rumour that they never said where the free ST was for, and its infact for Greenwich Borough FC. FACT

SACK THE BOARD
  • Options
    yes. A mate told me that but i assumed it was rubbish.
  • Options
    I also heard that Richard Murray is 26th on the MI5 wanted list as a known Middle East sympathiser, and that all of the Darren Bent and Andy Reid money has gone to the Palastine Liberation Organization to help fund the purchase of 9,000 AK47s and 30,000 terrain-friendly shoes.

LOCKED ON.
  • Options
    ok ok let go of my leg now