Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

for the charlton life book club

i thought i'd pass this one on...i picked up a cut price book called charlies war recently by david fiddimore...set in the second world war...definitely a good little yarn worth recommending...turns out it was the follow up (no 2 of a trilogy, dont think no 3 is out yet) to a book called tuesdays war which has a girl on the cover (and probably why i never picked it up when it first came out) but turns out tuesday was the name of this crew's lancaster...another great little story worth recommending on to the lads...i read a lot of books but few i ever think are really worth mentioning...these two i think are...i pass this information on because i know there's quite of few of us on this site that read a lot and its not always easy finding the sort of book you really dont want to end and because of the covers for these books and the title of the first probably other blokes like me wouldn't have given them a second glance...

Comments