Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jimmy Seed Stand

RE: where are you sitting for the Palace game...

Anyone ever ventured into the away section? Last season I didn´t have a ST, and was tempted for the Blackburn game, but pussied out and sat wit me mates. I´ve had to sit in home grounds when we´re playing away, but never tried it in the Jimmy Seed.

Would be interested in the perspective from that end, considering most of the noise is made from the Covered End. Can you actually hear us?

Anyway. Goodluck to any of you nuttahs trying it for the Palace game

Come on you addicks

Comments

• Options
    Why would you want to do a silly thing like that???????????????????????
  • Options
    I had to do it one season when we beat the yids 3-1. Anyone who knows me will vouch for how much I hate them as well, I don't know what was worse. Sitting with those shitbags or not being able to join in with my fellow men and women in ripping the shit out of them.

The view is fine, they didn't make much noise anyway just threatened a few people in the East stand then proceded to slag their own players off for 70 odd minutes.

And yes the covered end made a hell of a lot more noise than the yid scum that day
  • Options
    im sitting in my seat as
    per normal

Been in there a few time on free tickets the Mrs gets from school so i hav esat with the kids and there mates while letting someone sit in my seat

Good view in there had a Birmingham kid giving it all the way through the game to me had to say something back it was hard not to just junp over nad smack the mug but had 6 kids with me LOL, weird listening to the Covered end and not being in there
  • Options
    galway you little nigel fuck off back to your clubs geek site.
  • Options
    Come on. tell me one of you lifers was causing mischief in the Jimmy Seed tonight???!!!

wasn´t a sell out, but must have been fun watching those nigels get all fukked off