Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What has happened to

edited February 2008 in Not Sports Related
Valley Boy Lost

BlackAddick

Debs1

and of course all of those heros.

Herd Debs 1 married some guy who sells the big issue ?

Comments

• Options
    Valley Boy Lost lives about 4 houses up the road from me, and I often see him on the bus or near the shops near our houses. he's well, has been to a few Charlton games this season, although usually the ones we lose. He goes to Welling home games though I think.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]Valley Boy Lost lives about 4 houses up the road from me, and I often see him on the bus or near the shops near our houses. he's well, has been to a few Charlton games this season, although usually the ones we lose. He goes to Welling home games though I think.[/quote]

He's the reason welling are near relegation then and just lost last two homes games 4-1 and 3-0. Bloody unlucky guy.
  • Options
    I'll let him know next time I see him to give up watching football completely or go to selhurst park.
  • Options
    Sounds like someone i know,i think he's been to about 4 games at Charlton this season and we've not won any of them.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Herd Debs 1 married some guy who sells the big issue ?

Think I know the one you mean. Does he wear green and white?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]I'll let him know next time I see him to give up watching football completely or go to selhurst park.

No difference