Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Starting 11 at Scunny

In view of the two signings made today, can you see either if not both in the starting 11 at Scunny on Saturday, or failing that will they make the bench, if so who can you see being dropped

Comments

• I doubt either will play Saturday but i can see Halford on the bench.
  • dont see there being any changes from Tuesday nights 16.
  • were on a roll,leave it as it is.
  • Check out the weather forecast - it might be a bit cold with lots of that white stuff.
  • just seen it on bbc,im not that hopeful of it being on.Seemed a long lingering load of wide stuff over the east of england right near Hull and scunny aint that far away
  • and thats just the fans
  • Maybe Varney in for Big Chris. Can't see any other changes with the other 10 from tuesday.
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]just seen it on bbc,im not that hopeful of it being on.Seemed a long lingering load of wide stuff over the east of england right near Hull and scunny aint that far away
    Sunny and 3 degrees now (no, not THAT 3 degrees).

We'll be fine, really looking forward to tomorrow, just hope the atmosphere is better than it was at Colchester when i thought it was going to be rocking.
  • the best bit about the cold is that we will all have to be up and jumping just to keep warm, no point being up and jumping if we dont sing

i reckon we are gonna have a blinding day
  • bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy la la la la la
  • Sponsored links:

• I hope they cover the pitch tonight. It looks like rain/sleet followed by a drop in tempearature. If it gets called off, it'll be for a frozen pitch

Scunny Weather
  • Tell them 1000+ sarf londoners on their way up to heat the stadium with their joyus voices and jovial nature will heat the gaff up.

no need for covers
  • The pitch is being covered from the look of pictures I saw yesterday
  • Are tickets being sold on the day? Still working on Mrs Oz...she dont like our cold weather...lol
  • Varney has to start other than that, same as the stoke game.