Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Now we're allowed to admit it...

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
Andy Reid....he is bloody fat isnt he?

Comments

• edited January 2008
    ate the lot steak and kidney,chicken and mushroom minced beef and onion!!!
  • No! like me he`s natually big boned ;)
  • [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]No! like me he`s natually big boned ;)

you fat bast**d ;-)
  • thought it was just loose muscle, but you're right, now he is a fat pie head
  • So ..... who on here saw him in the Chinese takeaway in Sidcup at midnight every Friday??

;o)
  • Fat knacker
  • Modern day puskas, he's just a modern day puskas.
    Modern day puskas...
  • Keane, said tonight there are areas felt needed strenghtening, a little tip for you Roy, start with the suspension on the teamcoach!! ;)
  • The ribbing i gave spurs fans when they signed him and the the panning they gave me when we signed him.

he's better off out of all of our lives!
  • Sponsored links:

• glad it went through would not want a player at the club whose only interest is his bank balance.

Im sure he did not take to much of a cut in the summer either despite what Pards said about the difference in Championship wages and Prem.

Well when we go up and they go down hope he enjoys the Championship AGAIN
  • was supposed to have been the last to quit the bleep test at spurs.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]glad it went through would not want a player at the club whose only interest is his bank balance.

Im sure he did not take to much of a cut in the summer either despite what Pards said about the difference in Championship wages and Prem.

Well when we go up and they go down hope he enjoys the Championship AGAIN[/quote]

Unfair and untrue. Reid could have got a move back to the Prem in the summer if he was only interested in money but stayed because he felt he owed it to the club.

Face facts, Charlton had their hand in his back pushing him out of the door so we could recoup some money.

Its a good deal all round and there is no point rubbishing Reid who is a top bloke, by all accounts.
  • well said Ormiston
  • Some truth in what you say Ormy but clubs weren't really sniffing as he'd been out for a good while. Think deal is very much a mutual deal and can't really pin blame anywhere. Just one of those things!
  • Sadly Roy Keane probably is one manager that probably will get the extra stone that he is carrying off.

Then all he needs to do is learn how to use his right foot...

Im not bitter :)
  • Agreed Ormy.
  • Agreed Ormy - everyone said he was a great character to have around the place and a nice bloke.

I always remember a couple of years ago when we lost 3-2 to Spurs at home and he was injured..he was in the lounge directly behind my seat and at half time I was playing on my PSP and he was watching over my shoulder and giving me the thumbs up when I played a good shot!

He always worked his bollox off whenever he played and I will always keep an eye on whoever he plays for because I genuinely think he is a superb player and is great to watch

If you're reading this Reidy....good luck fella and thanks for all you did
  • Well said swisdom !! Good luck Reidy
  • he lived in Maze Hill Oggy. so was never spotted in sidcup as far as i am aware. thos i heard he was in chislehurst with weaver the other week.

I saw him in a local pub in Maze Hill along with a few others. Think his lifestyle might be a little different if roy keane has anything to do with it.
    Well if he wants to make it to the top of his game he should do so for himself. Else it will be his downfall.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks, Curbs..... did I mean Maze Hill? ;o)

I'd no idea where he lived and the chinky in Sidcup sounded just the right sort of local takeaway he might use.

If he does hit the pie shops in Sunderland, he might save 150 people from redundancy.
    Sorry Reidy, we still love you, yer bugger! :-)
  • well said swisdom couldnt agree with you more. all the best reidy
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    If he does hit the pie shops in Sunderland, he might save 150 people from redundancy.
    Sorry Reidy, we still love you, yer bugger! :-)[/quote]

the local takeaways are breathing a huge sigh of relief