Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Reidy Gone Palace Midfield

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
OK Reidy was never going to play against Palace, bit what midfield will we be playing against Palace, given that ZZ is flying back from China and I would have thought will be well shagged out by 19.45

Comments

• I thought ZZ was playing for China in Dubai? If so Dubai is only a 7 hour flight.....not the 12-14 from China, so he should be fine...no jet lag whatsoever
  • it said in the programe against stoke he will rush back for the palace game. think he will be on the bench or play the firts hour!
  • The game is in Dubai
  • you can still get jet lag I believe, its more to do with being aclimatised do a different time zone, although the difference is also less on that front.
  • Don't think ZZ will play (hope he does) and i see Ambrose, Semedo, Holland, and Sam playing, although a chance that Halford will replace Sam.
  • Nah, he wont have any jetlag, Ive done it a few times....its an easy trip, I think its more to do with playing 2 games in two/three days
  • he'll be okay. I understand he hates Palace with a passion.
  • Funny thing about jetlag .......is you seem only to get it flying across time zones from West to East.

Something to do with the mile high club, maybe.....? *ponders thoughtfully*
  • I am sure Palace will play Soares and Scannell possibly Ben Watson as well
  • its cos you are effectively getting up in the middle of the night I think, its hormonal.
  • Sponsored links:

• ZZ will be fine - I reckon he is a ninja assassin anyway so sleep deprivation is all part of his routine!
  • New side:-

Weaver
    Halford McCarthy Fortune Youga
    Semedo Holland Magic Basey
    Iwelumo Gray

It won't be pretty but we'll score plenty from dead-ball situations
  • Ninja = Japanese..
  • [cite]Posted By: Addickson's God[/cite]New side:-

Weaver
    Halford McCarthy Fortune Youga
    Semedo Holland Magic Basey
    Iwelumo Gray

It won't be pretty but we'll score plenty from dead-ball situations

No, we don't split Magic & Paddy just when they're starting to perform together.
  • not sure that was serious - Magic and Paddy doing really well now - Magic can hopefully cut out all of his lapses cos he is beginning to look the nuts.
  • Side v Palace....

Weaver
    Mouataokil - McCarthy - Bougherra - Youga
    Sam - Holland - ZZ - Ambrose
    Gray - Varney

Semedo will come in for ZZ if he's not back and Holland will play as the attacking midfielder.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]Side v Palace....

Weaver
    Mouataokil - McCarthy - Bougherra - Youga
    Sam - Holland - ZZ - Ambrose
    Gray - Varney

Semedo will come in for ZZ if he's not back and Holland will play as the attacking midfielder.

Having just watched Lee Cook in action on YouTube, I'd be tempted to have him instead of Ambrose.