Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Reid and Thomas

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
By the end of today both players could be gone and we may only have got Halford in but the big difference with these possible late deals is that we still have time to get players on loan, something Pards has hinted at on several occasions.

Comments

• Am I alone in thinking Thomas could be more valuable to us than Reid?
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Am I alone in thinking Thomas could be more valuable to us than Reid?

If Thomas gets his head right, possibly, but it's more likely he'll get huffy and demand a move to Pompey.
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Am I alone in thinking Thomas could be more valuable to us than Reid?

No Len. I am with you 100% on this one.
    Reid: Good player but not an athlete, overvalued.
    Thomas: Excellent player, total athlete, bad professional attitude= No one wants him.
    This window will hopefuuly kick his ass into realising that if wants Prem wages he must play to his full potential.
  • Thomas is deffinately the better player.

Just need to find a way to screw his head on propery.
  • i really hope we dont lose thomas, i dont think we can afford as a team to lose two talented players in a day
  • If we lose Reid & Thomas and then either Ambrose or Sam gets injured, we're suddenly looking a bit short of players who can play out wide.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]head on propery.

what you learning chinese dude??