Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Title or 2nd

2»

Comments

• Options
    This is going to be a cracking end of the season, for so many clubs.

If we had lost last night, we would of been just 2 points above tenth
  • Options
    i am just so very grateful that this league is just so ridiculously poor.the sooner we get out of it the better.
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    i wonder where Weegie is now, with her 'Pards Out' sillyness

unfortunately she probably done what you told her to do rothko,shame I liked reading her views.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]

If we had lost last night, we would of been just 2 points above tenth

'Have been', AFKA ......you have to set an example on here. :o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]the sooner we get out of it the better.

i still struggle to come round to that way of thinking. I've gone home from games a lot happier than i did in the few preceeding years more often, and am looking forward to my trip to Scunthorpe a lot more than to Arsenal, Chelsea and Man U.

I know we have to be playing at the highest level, i just enjoy it here more.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]i wonder where Weegie is now, with her 'Pards Out' sillyness

unfortunately she probably done what you told her to do,shame I liked reading her views.

I liked reading Weegie's views. Didn't always agree with her, but she invariably came up with thoughtful posts.

And a lot of us met her when she played on the Valley pitch in the Charlton Life matches.
    She's one of us.
  • Options
    I don't think it is a case of the points tally that is getting me excited, we are playing some great stuff with a bit of consistency, everyone seems to know what they are supposed to be doing, we are going to get better as well, cohesion is key.
  • Options
    Personally I think last night was so important because if we can beat Stoke we can beat anyone. We won't win every game but we know we know now that we can stand up to the thugs and can outplay just about everyone else including West Brom.

We're not perfect, we still don't take enough of our chances to walk this divison but I stand by what was said by David White at City Addicks "11 against 11 we are in the top 6, 22 against 22 we are in the top one".

We are going up and 1st or 2nd I don't care (but when we are promoted at QPR and need to win at Barnsley to clinch the title I will care a lot)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]LOL, love threads like this after a win.

It was just three weeks ago people were saying on here :-)

'Pardew out'
    'the man has lost the plot'
    'Parkinson just why is he on the payroll'
    'Parkinson has to go before its too late as well'
    Parkinson has to go no matter what the man offers nothing.
    'he needs to walk and even faster'
    'i've never been convinced by him'
    'one way ticket to nowhere'
    'next season when we are yet another division lower'
    'I think that your comments suggesting that a striker and a defender would change things around are just scraping the surface, I have seen nothing to suggest that there is a quick fix at the Valley just around the corner.'

And that's Just Large and Golfie -
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Barnsley would be good to gain promotion at, away end holds 6,000

operation? ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Everyone played there part last night, the team and fans were all up for it, would be nice now to have a few new/ invivdual songs about the club, or players, although CAFC and RED ARMY are ok, hardly intimmadating,
  • Options
    you really mean gay don't you,come on son you know you want the old songs like me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Simon Walton, player of the year Rothers...;-)

Im voting for Cory Gibbs, we all should, how funny would that be.
  • Options
    2nd for me,i think West Brom will win it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]i wonder where Weegie is now, with her 'Pards Out' sillyness

unfortunately she probably done what you told her to do rothko,shame I liked reading her views.

Sorry, I should have just nodded my head at that thread, and said well done for posting it.

It was garbage, and got a heated reaction.
  • Options
    3rd, get to play off final via Palarse and lose on Pens to Bristol City.
    Having seen Man Utd tonight and recently what is the bloody point of the Prem anyway? Waste of time.
  • Options
    Agree DJDD, I turned the Man Utd - Pompey game on here 14 mins after kick-off (bloody kids and their poxy cartoons) expecting a real cracker of a game given Pompey's talent and looked up at the score-box and it was already 2-0 and game over.
    Man Utd shut up shop with no further need to exert and Pompey were happy to avoid a mauling.
    Still, its the best league in the world isn't it?