Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sky TV games

Anyone got a scooby whats going on with the Sky live games? Just checked on their utterly inaccurate and unreliable web site, and whilst the Wolves game is now listed, the WBA game has disappeared from their schedule.

As an amusing aside and proof of their incompetence, they list the Palace v Bristol City game on Feb 18th as a JP Trophy match...

Comments

• Options
    I'll take that as a no then...

Can't someone e-mail Sky and ask?
  • Options
    CAFC site has WBA on Good Friday (21st March), live on Sky at 16:45.

Wolves Saturday 29th 17.20 at 17:20 also on Sky.

http://www.charlton-athletic.co.uk/Fixtures.ink
  • Options
    I know Stone, but Sky's site does not...
  • Options
    Sky Sports contact

here you go algarve.
  • Options
    I can't Suzi, they will know I am in Portugal, and cut me off.

Just noticed the idiots have Sundays Hibs v Rangers match down as a Premier League clash...
  • Options
    I don't get what you mean, cut you off. you're only asking a question about whether it is being shown live. anyway, i did send an email yesterday asking.
  • Options
    Thanks Suzi, I am just a bit paranoid that with my e-mail address featuring the name of the bar, and my name being a bit unusual, they will dig a bit deeper and pull the plug on our Sky at the bar...
  • Options
    Get yourself a hotmail account and send it from there
  • Options
    you think they'd do all that from an internet cafe/call centre type set up in india?! :-)

Fair dos, if i get an answer i'll let you know
  • Options
    Algarve bring back the money from Tonbridge mate ! or share it around a bit !!!