Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jerome Thomas

edited January 2008 in Rumours
Portsmouth looking at a move for him according to Sky.

Comments

• edited January 2008
    no loss really if he did go and a bit more money and get in Leadley from Cardiff then improvement then the side would be ticking.
  • Not anymore. That's old hat. He would not have played last night if they were still interested.
  • on his day worth in excess of 3m in my opinion, Reid more like 5m
  • [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]no loss really if he did go and a bit more money and get in Leadley from Cardiff then improvement then the side would be ticking.

Would love Ledley to join but he's more likely to head to the Prem for a big fee.

[cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]on his day worth in excess of 3m in my opinion, Reid more like 5m

Agree but doubt we'll get close to those figures if we sell.
  • if we make a last 30min bid for leadley at quite a high ish price his ours !! They need the dosh ridsdale will sell. Plus it would blunt cardiff as a threat as they have been doing well recently.
  • As DJ Dave indicated, i understand there may have been something in this, but has since cooled.

Redknapp does like a bit of last minute bidding, so wouldn't rule it out, but if one is to leave before the deadline, i expect it to be another player.
  • The thing we're miss with Thomas, is that he's a fantastic cheat, and get us loads of free kicks from nothing
  • Not sure if its 2+2 = 5 but Tony Adams was there last night.
  • i could take losing Thomas for a handsome fee given the emergence of Sam (and would more than happily get Ledley in with the proceeds) but Reidy is another matter entirely
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]The thing we're miss with Thomas, is that he's a fantastic cheat, and get us loads of free kicks from nothing[/quote]

Cheating used to be one of his strengths but on last nights performance i'm not so sure, couldn't even earn a card when a player tried to take his head off.......not even trying imho :-)