Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone Else See Adi Boothroyd in the North Upper Saturday?

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
We also saw him having a pint at Half time on the concourse, we sung to him but he blanked us.

Comments

• Options
    Lol, i did
  • Options
    he was abusing people in the oak before the game as well, picking on the poor, such as left-handers :-(
  • Options
    should have given him a left hander then Dan I would have done! ;o)

see the no smoking isn't going too well.
  • Options
    hmmm....
  • Options
    Yeah that's a point. AFKA when are you actually going to give up.
  • Options
    the day after the Fulham game wasn't it?
  • Options
    Several years ago AFKA and myself had a mutual suuport society going on on the Netaddicks board.

We both stopped for around 3 months but I am ashamed to say I lapsed first on a drink one night with some other NA members in the City.

As I recall AFKA's reaction to me lighting up was " It feels like a piece of my soul has been ripped out!!".

Well, sorry Smudge but I have been clean for nearly two years now and to hear that you are still engaging in that dreadful, smelly, anti social habit makes me feel like my first born daughter is on the game!

Give it up man, although if it's bringing the sort of dough number one daughter can pull down in Bexleyheath on a Friday night I can sort of understand, I don't approve you realise, its just that I need the cash. :-)
  • Options
    i did nine months that time JW.

I'm never mentioning it again. It will happen soon, but it will kept to myself this time, because all i ever do is set myself up for the fall.

Anyway, back to Charlton Dan being a palace fan....
  • Options
    That's the only way to do mate, at least you only let yourself down if you fail.

Seriously though the NHS helplines and the lozenges can be a great help if you really want to stop. check the link.
    http://www.givingupsmoking.co.uk/CNI

As for CharltonDan - what can I say ?
  • Options
    Charlton Dan? have I missed something here? whats this all about then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Apart from the Fact that he is Adi Boothroyd lookey likey he has also recently been exposed as a closet 'Nigel'.
  • Options
    Oi dont you go changing the subject Smudge...

Al - There are a few on here that think I look like Aidy Boothroyd (it must be the boyish good looks and sharp tactical nous) and also think that just cos myself and Superpalace have never been seen in the same room together that I must be one and the same.

I blame the hallucinogenic qualities on Silk Cut myself
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Al the Addick[/cite]Charlton Dan? have I missed something here? whats this all about then?

Have you ever seen Charlon Dan, Al??
  • Options
    no don't think I have but be careful as that is one hell of an accusation to make about someone! he could sue for millions being accused of being a Palace fan.
  • Options
    Good idea Al. Do you think the Tango Man might give me some advice as to how to go about it?