Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Covered End

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
9/10.

Excellent stuff. I say 9 because it will be better against Palarse.

Comments

• Options
    Totally agree - drums and all - kept going all match - Definitely the 12th man tonight.
  • Options
    was a good atmosphere tonight, stayed with the team which is so important.
  • Options
    Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Did Sir Pards wave?
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited January 2008
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had us in Stitches.
  • Options
    he did and the voice is lost well done was great up there

Boluncy Bouncy
  • Options
    Bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy

Pride of all London

Simon Jordans illegitimate

Build a bonfire

FEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSHHHHHH
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had us in Stitches.

thats the most I've laughed in ages......................inspired.............I stood & clapped em..............cracking!!!!!
  • Options
    Quite a few periods of quiet during the game but a lot of the moaning was drowned up by the drummers who were excellent. I don't like the constant C-A-F-C and red army chants that they try as they hardly even get going, but it's better than silence/moaning.

Well done to all those involved in the bouncy bouncy!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]

Had us in Stitches.
    I dunno if there's only a certain number of times it's allowed to be shown, but the BreamTeam ad should definitely be shown if the crowd goes a bit quiet...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2008
    excellent idea!!!!!!
  • Options
    It doesn't happen often! :o)
  • Options
    next fridays atmosphere will take some beating
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]next fridays atmosphere will take some beating
    Boo every Palace touch, get some real pro Charlton songs going like No. 1 in South London and Pride. Of course chuck in some Jordan chants....

Get on your feet and sing your hearts out.
  • Options
    i think we should make it a sing your heart out match
  • Options
    Im supprised with never sing Athletic !!! Athletic !!! on and on
  • Options
    Thanks to the A2 traffic I was stuck in pre match I did not make Kick off in time missed firts six or seven minutes as I walked down behind the South Stand/East Stand corner I heard a huge chourus of Valley Floyd Road, made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Thought the covered end was everything it should be every week last night.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]Quite a few periods of quiet during the game but a lot of the moaning was drowned up by the drummers who were excellent. I don't like the constant C-A-F-C and red army chants that they try as they hardly even get going, but it's better than silence/moaning.

I thought the constant CAFC was great to be honest, I thought most of the time the crowd kept it going pretty well.

Was the drummer on drugs last night?!
    Fair play to him, his arms must be killing this morning!

Something I noticed is that because the team came out firing right from the kick off the crowd really reacted to it,
    some of the crunching tackles in the first few minutes really set the tone for the rest of the match.

Best atmosphere for ages, long may it continue.
  • Options
    Cracking atmosphere, and yet so subdued until right on KO. Maybe those early Holland tackles sent out the right message to us as well as to Stoke. As AFKA mentioned, It was so important that we STAYED with them for so long at
    0-0; I genuinely believe that helped secure the win. Up a notch on the 8th though...
  • Options
    Excellent again! Reminded me of the old covered end days....

I sound like Danny Behr after a night on the Rothmans this morning!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    read this comment from a stoke fan:

Like what they have done to the place since my last visit, filling in the 2 corners and tacking a tier onto the end behind the goal between them to make a nice sweeping stand , home fans made a decent noise and got behind their team . though that fucking drummer wants shooting . Nice little ground, and shows what can be done with a bit of prem money and an ambitious chairman .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Paddy7[/cite]Cracking atmosphere, and yet so subdued until right on KO. Maybe those early Holland tackles sent out the right message to us as well as to Stoke. As AFKA mentioned, It was so important that we STAYED with them for so long at
    0-0; I genuinely believe that helped secure the win. Up a notch on the 8th though...

agreed with the matty tackles, set the president methinks. He was great all night matty was.

And great bouncy thingy, lets get a proper one of those going for the 8th, rock on