Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

sell out games

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
do you think we will see a full house at the valley this season,i think the best will be around the 25,000 mark,highly inpressive if so.

Comments

• Palace will be over 25k but not a sell out
  • Any potential play off home leg would be
  • Early on I really thought so, but now I think Palace will be the best crowd and Im not sure it will sell out...think a few may give it a miss thinking there will be trouble, so your 25K doesnt sound too bad
  • forget about the playoffs,the box office told me they expect a sell out for palace,i reckon 24,000 for it,the more we win the more they come in.
  • depends on how we are doing come the last couple of home games.....Southampton Home the 2nd last home game could easily be a sell out as they would/could fill the away end.

Same with West Brom home on the 22nd March really..
  • win the next 3 and Watford will be close on a sell-out

they'll fill the away end easily enough
  • that will be friday week now i reckon.
  • was very impressed with the home turnout tonight......................& the atmosphere to match.

brilliant!
  • was very good,friday will something else
  • We are taking over 3000 to yours, so I will say over 25,000 for the game. Can't wait come on the palace
  • Sponsored links:

• you aint cos away end only holdsv 3000 and if any of you so much as set a foot in the home sections you aint gettin out.Knob
  • Its still good to see the club giving away some tickets you can see the new ones especially a pair of doris's in the east stand a bit chaffie who were clearly excited at going to their first game. good on em' and the board. Shame we cant extend the east stand and give free bees for some games to people who could become fans.

I expect Palace fans would ridulcle this policy and go on about our gates.
  • i'm organising a group from my sons under 7's team for the preston game have got approx 35 so far and some have never been to a match before so hoping to gain a few more regulars.
  • YOOF! YOOF! YOOF!
  • didn't they get 3,500 in the league cup last season?

hardcore passion, don't be bothered with them pete
  • Thats good new north stand even if say on 2 or 3 stay on that is good for the future of the club.
  • sorry i undercooked their devotion... 4,481 Attendance (with an 84th minute Notts County winner)
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]you aint cos away end only holdsv 3000 and if any of you so much as set a foot in the home sections you aint gettin out.Knob

The club added some rows at the front of the jimmy seed a few years back so it now holds around 3400 (Wycombe got an allocation of 3420 in the cup last season, so I'm guessing that's the capacity)
  • it dont hold 3400
  • Sponsored links:

• i thought it was 3000
  • I thought it was ever so slightly under 3000...2970 or something?
  • can someone confirm please
  • As memory serves, it was just under 3k and is now almost 3,100. The ground capacity went from 26,997 (i think) to 27,111 due to the addition of the extra seats at the front of the Jimmy Seed.
  • Henry, what is the capacity of the South Stand?