Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just a thought

TELTEL
edited January 2008 in General Charlton
Having spent a fair bit of the season at home in Oz, and relying on Ryan and Kev to get me tickets when Im here, I was surprised that tickets in the East stand for the Palace game are £25.00....I thought all games were £20.00 this season. Im not bothered as its more important to be there, was just a little bit surprised.

Cant wait to go....my sons interest wained somewhat when I stopped paying his season ticket in 2003 (he is 23 now afterall!)....but he is really up for it and hopefully this will rekindle his desire to get down to the Valley. I'll cram in as many games now as possible between now and mid April when I go back to Oz....I miss the final three games of the season...hopefully we will have the Championship all tied up by then!

Comments

• Options
    That what i thought £20 across teh board all season
  • Options
    £20 "until further notice" was what was said. Means the Palace hordes are paying £25 as well which is still less than they charged us for a far worse view/stand/ground/borough
  • Options
    agreed
  • Options
    Fair enough, happy to pay, happy to be going.....just plain happy...be even happier if we beat the scum!
  • Options
    millwall are the scum there just nerdy nigels
  • Options
    always have referred to the Nigels (somewhat a new nickname) as the scum in my books....Millwall arent even worthy of a mention :-)
  • Options
    im 34 and i was brought up hating millwall,never saw a palace fan till the groundshare,traditonal rivals are millwall always will be.
  • Options
    The Palace thing has only really started in the last few seasons, it's been over 10 years since we played millsmall so naturally the focus is going to change.
  • Options
    true