Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Henry has a joke

Come on Ben let everyone know.

Comments

• Options
    Spurs have signed Cory Gibbs for 3 million
  • Options
    Dennis wise has signed Cory and izale on a 15million mega deal with Owen and Viduka going the other way??

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ must wake up late for work
  • Options
    here it is.

There were reports of an explosion in the South London area at approx 9.45 PM last night,after investigation it was found to be Crystal Palace's bubble bursting.
  • Options
    The only Palace worth watching last night was ITV1, 9 o'clock.
  • Options
    Niel Warnock, anyone see the interview after the game last night, he is so easy to wind up, he has to be the weak link next week, he will bite and lose the plot
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Niel Warnock, anyone see the interview after the game last night, he is so easy to wind up, he has to be the weak link next week, he will bite and lose the plot
    I think next Friday will be the one game that i will be a bit disappointed that i wont be sitting in my old West Stand seat because i was right in front of the directors and easily within shouting distance of the away dugout.
  • Options
    it was good to see colin foaming at the mouth again last night , he was almost coming across as a nice bloke as the unbeaten run went on but it was good to see normal service resumed... WE HAVE TO BEAT THEM MUPPETS!!