Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leicester 1 Palarse 0

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
Get in there!!!

Comments

• Options
    shame they have so few there to witness it.
  • Options
    Shame they're a bunch of no mark cnuts!
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    number 1 in south london my arris
  • Options
    Thats aresult now,
    makes 8th very interesting now
  • Options
    im in the west for the 8th,nice and near to blondy
  • Options
    Palace make Stoke and Watford look classy with the style of football they tried to play. It's just sad that filling a team with a bunch of goons is obviously effective in this league. What an awful awful game to watch....apart from the result of course! ;0)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite] What an awful awful game to watch....apart from the result of course! ;0)

exactly this league is utter chaff and the sooner we get out of this division the less reason i'll have to watch chuff football like that... i mean to those who complained about wigan v chelsea cup tie being shown live over the weekend, i hope they sat and watched the 90 minutes of shit that these two just served up and realise this is why the tv companies are gonna be more likely to show prem v prem than prem v chump or chump v chump
  • Options
    the pitch, the football, the crowd, the boredom.

All made me realise the same as you oohahh. I did let out a yelp when Barry Hayles didnt know he scored scored
  • Options
    Didn't see the game but however they played, expect them to play a whole lot better on the 8th.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]What an awful awful game to watch....apart from the result of course! ;0)

exactly this league is utter chaff and the sooner we get out of this division the less reason i'll have to watch chuff football like that... i mean to those who complained about wigan v chelsea cup tie being shown live over the weekend, i hope they sat and watched the 90 minutes of shit that these two just served up and realise this is why the tv companies are gonna be more likely to show prem v prem than prem v chump or chump v chump

oh turn it in you absolute miserable git. my point wasnt why not show championship v championship - it was why not show a game playing a non league side against liverpool. i maintain that i would have loved to have watched regardless or whether they got spanked or not.
  • Options
    Agreed Chris.

But it was a terrible ugly game played on a pitch that if you turned up on a Sunday morning at Hall Place you'd be shocked.

The ref let everything go as well, people were climbing on top of people, pulling them down by their shirts etc etc.
  • Options
    I knew I loved Leicester for a reason....
  • Options
    good to see Warnock back to his 'best', pitch terrible, moaning about the officials, manslaughter on Scowcroft, Leicester acting like they had won the world cup etc.

So hope we hear the same next week...
  • Options
    This is palarse dont give them the chance to say we care !

Small club in Tango Land end of !!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]good to see Warnock back to his 'best', pitch terrible, moaning about the officials, manslaughter on Scowcroft, Leicester acting like they had won the world cup etc.

So hope we hear the same next week...
    I couldnt believe that when i watched the post-match. Howard and Hayles were treated exactly the same.

So refreshing to see Holloway's interview though, he can laugh at himself in win or a defeat but Warnock's rant was full of bitterness.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]good to see Warnock back to his 'best', pitch terrible, moaning about the officials, manslaughter on Scowcroft, Leicester acting like they had won the world cup etc.

So hope we hear the same next week...[/quote]

It was up there in the Joe Royle league of moaning!
  • Options
    More like Jim Royle
  • Options
    Despite the poor standard of football last night i was mightily impressed by the Leicester CB McCauley. Looked a real talent.