Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The change of the toon

Has anyone elses noticed that keegan has gone mad earlier than expected

first his team talk was allegedly " they pass the ball fantastically we need to pass it better than them" ?????

I read a statement today that said " for 10 mins we were better than Arsenal at passing the ball we just couldnt do that for the whole game."

the geezer is fecking mental and i for one am larfing my nogging off at the fat geordie bstds for claiming the third coming of the messiah they were cack absolute cack

Comments

• Options
    5 Live on Saturday compared Keegan with Hayleys Comet, although I suspect that this "coming" will end with Mike "Bruce Willis" Ashton doing the decent thing and blowing this comet up.
  • Options
    load of geordie fans on talksport this morning Keegan just realsied what a load of shit he's just walked into and give him 6 or 7 games before he effs orf.

Reckons he's got that look he had when he quit from England.

Oh how I will laugh
  • Options
    I reckon he will do this season unless they look like they will drop (unlikely) and walk away at end of the season.

The shearer will take over with a huge budget and start all over again.

best comedy of the year with out a doubt

king kev 4ever
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]load of geordie fans on talksport this morning Keegan just realsied what a load of shit he's just walked into and give him 6 or 7 games before he effs orf.
    Reckons he's got that look he had when he quit from England.

You could be right there. Shearer not wanting to be his no. 2 and Woodgate turning him down will have made him wake up and realise that Newcastle aren't the big 4 club he seems to think they are. In fact they're not even a top 8 club.
  • Options
    Given that Big Sam was sacked mid-season and there were no obvious replacements, other than Redknapp who said no, giving KK a job, even if just for a few months might not be a bad move if it gives Newcastle and Ashby the time to get the right person in. This I think is why Shearer has turned down the #2 spot, knowing full well in June or July that he won't necessarily replace KK and might get replaced and demoted himself if a new manager comes in and wants to appoint his team.
  • Options
    latest rumours are Dennis Wise as Director of Football !!!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]latest rumours are Dennis Wise as Director of Football !!!![/quote]

That's a tall story!
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited January 2008
    Wise starts tomorrow in a unspecified role.

He made the wrong decision to take him to Euro 2000 and he has made the wrong decision to take him to Newcastle i think.

Poor Leeds (snigger), as soon as things start looking good for them again...
  • Options
    what? dennis wise has left leeds to go to newcastle?
  • Options
    Correct Curb_It - crazy in my opinion.

I don't even think he is a number 2 - more of a director of football type role i've been told.

Chasing the dollar!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    strange move that one.....get your money on Leeds 'poaching' John Sheridan at Oldham !
  • Options
    Steve McLaren is a big Leeds fan...
  • Options
    seems a very very odd choice by both parties!!! how bizarre.
  • Options
    the comedy continues.
    i'm sure the angel of the north was put there for crucifictions.
    they've got 'the messiah', they've 'weleased joey', what next? someone selling otters noses at st james' park?
    the python team could not have written it better.
  • Options
    Whilst i'll agree this is a move that's come from nowhere, am i alone in thinking that Wise is actually a decent manager?
    I know he's not gone there as manager but as a number 2, i'm sure he'll have a lot to offer. He took millwall to a cup final and Europe, had Swindon top of their league before he joined a sinking ship at Leeds, re-structured them and was set to take them back up this year.
  • Options
    From a couple of Swindon fans i know, as well as looking at Leeds' reaction it seems they all think that Gus Poyet was the mastermind behind much of Wise's good work but who knows.
  • Options
    Poyet was the man at Leeds and if that was not true believe me Ken bates wouldnt have let wise leave,

He fits perfectly at newcastle along with the other little vermin Barton and the clown of the north Keegan

the comedy just gets better when Keegan was asked about wise his awnsers were barely understandable the fella is going mad i tell you