Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

E-mail/IT help needed

Trying to reply to a fans e-mail but keep getting a "550 invalid user - no delivered" message.

Tried re-writing address. Same thing happened.

it's a ntlworld.com address which is the same network that I'm on.

What is occuring?

Comments

• Options
    Turn it off and back on again.
  • Options
    Possibly over quota
  • Options
    Are you trying email Gibbs?
  • Options
    have u un plugged it ?

is the big mouthed fish ok ?

maybe its returned to Dos ?
  • Options
    if your IT helpdesk are as good as mine then they'll all be wandering round looking like students dressed in tatty jeans with long hair and a 'bum fluff beard' and telling you to 'give it a whack' or 'turn it off and then on again'
  • Options
    I wish I had some fans
  • Options
    a 550 undeliverable response indicates that either the recipient's mail server is down or their email address no longer exists. If you've just received a mail from them I'd suggest the former.
  • Options
    see Henry there are some good peeps about. Leroy to the rescue.

I still think its that fishy thing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]a 550 undeliverable response indicates that either the recipient's mail server is down or their email address no longer exists. If you've just received a mail from them I'd suggest the former.

Thanks for that. I'll try again later then.
    [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]if your IT helpdesk are as good as mine then they'll all be wandering round looking like students dressed in tatty jeans with long hair and a 'bum fluff beard' and telling you to 'give it a whack' or 'turn it off and then on again'

LOL I work for myself so you lot are my IT helpdesk. I Love you all.
  • Options
    Won't an ntlworld email address have become a viginmedia one?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]Won't an ntlworld email address have become a viginmedia one?

Don't know but only got the e-mail this morning.
  • Options
    I personally would shake my thingy me jig watsit at my whatsists name interface and then hit it hard with my hammer on the harddriving box thingy watsit bob
  • Options
    This is what happens when you wait 4 years to reply to fans emails....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]Won't an ntlworld email address have become a viginmedia one?

No they have still kept ntlworld
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]This is what happens when you wait 4 years to reply to fans emails....

Henry gets a lot of emails from fans every day - although he is gradually catching up and now only 4 years behind.

Lots of correspondence with Shergar Gibbs and too much time frittered away on this board explain all. ;o)