Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wolves Game Live on SKY

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
The Wolves game on Sat 29/03 will now be televised live on SKY TV. The kick-off will now be at 5.20pm and not at 3.00pm as previously advertised.

Comments

• Options
    I really don't mind these 5.20 KO's on a saturday.

Antigallican at 11?
  • Options
    Me neither westside, anti at 11 it is!! Baby giraffe by 4 methinks!!!
  • Options
    two in a week then, both at home.
  • Options
    I thought a lot of people wanted us to get relegated so we could play on saturdays at 3:00.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]I thought a lot of people wanted us to get relegated so we could play on saturdays at 3:00.
    No Len, people wanted us to get relegated so we could play exciting football, win every game and enjoy ourselves all season!
  • Options
    fcukin crackin I'm away that weekend so I can watch it on the box.
  • Options
    wish they'd chosen the Southampton game - I couldv'e made it back from hols in time then.
  • Options
    This is the first Saturday evening HOME game in years.

We've had plenty of away matches, but none at home as far as I can remember.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]This is the first Saturday evening HOME game in years.

We've had plenty of away matches, but none at home as far as I can remember.
    sir alan curbishley's last home game against blackburn was live on sky 5.15pm
  • Options
    No - that was a 3pm KO.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It was a 5.15, we played Manyoo away for the 3pm Sunday afternoon kick off last game of the season after this.
  • Options
    I'm in Amsterdam that weekend for a stag night, so will hopefully catch it now.
  • Options
    whats that crabs,or are you really going dusseldorf!!!!
  • Options
    2 home games on the spin,hope the team turns up
  • Options
    Bit weird IMO. We're on Tv just twice more this season and they put them both together