Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dileamma what do you think

edited January 2008 in Not Sports Related
I ve met a lady lol really keen on her but I have just learnt that she got done for not paying her tv licence a couple of months ago ? What do I do lol

1. Be all moral and think she might be dodgy because of this and not to go there. Could i trust her.

2. Feck it and go for it. Im just a tart thinking this lol

Any ideas you Dear Deidries out there lol

Comments

• 2)She may be just forgetful,give her a chance :)
  • Mate, if that's the only skeleton in her cupboard, go for it (not that my missus has any skeletons!!)
  • Get a copy of 'Sleeping Dogs' tonight. It'll put these kind of worries into perspective. Good luck.

S.
  • I wouldn't give a monkeys if she's tidy. OR are you thinking this could be the tip of the iceberg???
  • Tell her not to worry about paying the next one if she puts out you will pay it ! sorted.
  • Dump her and take the telly
  • Might as well get used to it, u end pating for there bills once u marry them anyway, or just go with it.
  • 2.Go for it, of course i wouldn't carry large amounts of cash around her and run away if she tells you she's from a rich Nigerian family and needs your help!
  • Take her to the cinema?
  • I would imagine everyone is thinking it so I'll come out & say it...is she fit ?

If the answer is yes then you have your answer !
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Dump her and take the telly

LOL!!
  • The answer to your dilemma might depend on why she didn't pay it.

If there is genuine economic hardship the tv licence would rate lower than most bills in the list of priorities if something has to give.

A lot of students take a calculated risk on their limited resources and avoid paying for a TV licence on the basis that by the time the authorities catch up with them they'll be gone.

On the other hand she might be naturally financially feckless and dishonest and the TV licence maybe only the tip of the iceberg.

You need to get to know her better and get a "feel" (pun intended) for the type of person she really is.
  • If you're worried about such a small misdemeanour then i think she'd be better off dumping you! you sound far too sensible.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite] you sound far too sensible.

Have you read his posts ????? :-)
  • have you told her about your internet addicktion?
  • I'm with kets and GH here.

If she's fit and puts out, who cares.

;-)
  • I got done for not having a TV licence when i was a stoodent up in Manchester!! I have never told the wife this - should i fess up?
  • if its a new bird you shouldn't worry about a tv for the first year or atleast you know what to get her for her birthday
  • reminds of the story of the Irishman who bought a black and white because he thought the licence was cheaper
  • if your desperate for a date/sh*g.................go for it

if not..............why bother?

if you're asking the question in the first place you obviously have a problem with it.

there are plenty more out there....................& plenty more who've done worse.............you could be alone for a bit.

stick with CharltonLife!!!!!!!! ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• just get your nuts in and worry about it after.
  • [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]reminds of the story of the Irishman who bought a black and white because he thought the licence was cheaper

Now, that is funny
  • Ben you need to get out more.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]I'm with kets and GH here.

If she's fit and puts out, who cares.

;-)[/quote]

I also agree if she is fit i would not even think of on teh bloody TV licence
  • get hold off her she sounds wild you can have some great nights in if she looses the Tv and if she has done bird well the nights could get great if she has a couple of pals
  • she may not need u now, she can use her tv control fr other things now the tv is gone
  • Thank you guys for the funny and serious suggestions feck it you only live once dont you ?
  • yea and............what u going to do then, we have all been trisha for the last day, whats your conclusion
  • bet he marrys her mum

or runs off with her brother???
  • Im going for it tonight !!

'bet he marrys her mum

or runs off with her brother??? '

whats the adams family song again we sing lol