Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shooting row between Woolwich and Dartford - Not what you think

http://www.sportinglife.com/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=others/08/01/21/manual_133314.html

Comments

• Keep it in Woolwich - the shooting range in Dartford is close(ish) to my house and going by the standard of our Olympians it is likley i could get shot in the head.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Keep it in Woolwich - the shooting range in Dartford is close(ish) to my house and going by the standard of our Olympians it is likley i could get shot in the head.

"Pollsters are baffled by the sudden surge in popularity for the Olympics in South London area but insiders are putting this down to the WSS factor" : - )
  • Its the London Olympics, not Kent Olympics. The shooting has to stay in Woolwich as we know how to use em!
  • I was in a meeting once with a client and a senior partner of my (then) firm and they were going on and on about the clients shoot that he operated (it was a big country estate). I hadn't said a word for ages and then piped up with "A lot of shooting goes on on the estate near me". "Oh really" says the client, "where's that?" "Lewisham" says me. The client laughed, the senior partner just looked at me like I was something on the bottom of his shoe.
  • LOL! It's the way you tell 'em ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]Its the London Olympics, not Kent Olympics. The shooting has to stay in Woolwich as we know how to use em!

its the Lopndon Olympics, thats why the only sport I am interested in is being held oop north - as if there were not enough football stadiums in London.