Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Personal likes v personal choice

edited January 2008 in Not Sports Related
Reading the Grumpy Old man thread was actually an eye opener. And I say Northerners have the vote!!!!!!!!!

I dont get people moaning at other peoples choices. A pink shirt, listening to Soca on a ipod, bow ties, fur coats, opera, going to the theatre, soap operas, talking about X Factor. They are all other peoples choices and dont really affect me.

However sitting on the outside of a two seater on the train, walking and reading and zigzagging this way and that, trying to get off a packed train before it reaches the Fisher boys club at London Bridge, not washing, carrying a rucksack on the train, getting on a tube before other people have got off .... these things which are day to day choices of the indivifual pish me right off.

Respect my space, dont lean on the handrail, walk in a straight line ... ya get me.

Comments

• Options
    Riscardo - you're just a grumpy old man ...... just like the rest of us.

Welcome to the club! :o)
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    Agree with Riscardo for once. : - ) Your fist's/BO/rucksack's freedom ends where my nose begins.
  • Options
    Got to agree with BO in particular and anything that constitutes plain bad manners.