Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sankofa to Brentford

WSSWSS
edited January 2008 in General Charlton
On loan for a month.

Comments

• Options
    Worked nicely for Basey
  • Options
    would've thought a club in a higher divison than that would have come in for him but as Paddy7 says worked for Basey, they need some help badly and at least he'll be playing games.
  • Options
    And should note that the OS seems to have got the story first, even before the e-mail has gone out from the club secretary.

Quelle Surprise : - )
  • Options
    Have we got a recall on him?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Have we got a recall on him?

why ? He not good enough for Brentford imo. Another one who needs to move on to a fresh challenge. Will never come back to haunt us.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]

why ? He not good enough for Brentford imo. Another one who needs to move on to a fresh challenge. Will never come back to haunt us.

He didn't do badly deputising for Young last season in my opinion and if Moo2 gets injured / suspended we may need him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]

He didn't do badly deputising for Young last season in my opinion and if Moo2 gets injured / suspended we may need him.

He's played in the Prem and done OK but he's not good enough for Brentford? Bizarre statement IMHO. Not sure if he is good enough for a regular place in the Prem but as Len says he did OK there.
  • Options
    I'm suprised Osei didn't get a move to a ccc club as he's looked ok when he's played and has been more hampered by injury than his ability. Let's hope this loan has the same effect that it had on Basey and he returns to challenge Moo2 for his place.