Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace on their toes......again

See Palace are getting ready for the game on Feb 8th. Bristol City attacked them inside and outside the ground on Saturday, and they are moaning about the policing over there and that families were there, well all i can say is what goes around comes around...

http://forums.cpfc.org/showthread.php?s=61ca093b87c189b7a1e33ab16cfc1846&threadid=164570

Comments

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited January 2008
    Dealing with minorities here though. As much as i hate Palace, the majority of their fans are there to watch the game and have a good day.

They're not all children beating cowards.
  • Options
    what a suprise to see Bristol City's wurzals still stuck in the 1980s.

Can't stand that lot.
  • Options
    Granted......but those who sit next to the away in the Aurhter Wait are mouth shots and looks like they come unstuck
  • Options
    Also Palace on their best run for years, in the play off places, against a promotion rival who i'd assume brought a good 2k, and the crowd was just over 19k. Poor.
  • Options
    cant understand why anyone would want to lump a nigel.
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Granted......but those who sit next to the away in the Aurhter Wait are mouth shots and looks like they come unstuck
    spot on, have at look at some of their hard man shite on you tube, supposed "like minded" give it back and they melt, shouldn't bring it on themselves surely?
  • Options
    It was one lot of mouthy chavs v another lot of hoody wearing chavs........what great place England is in 2008.